Fenrir Greycloth Scammer Dont Trade With Him

Death Bell

I made a deal with Fenrir to trade my double aged gg drachorn for $40 credits in my account. I told him to give me the $$ first but he said no he has invested $75 in the game now and it will be stupid of him to scam me. So i trusted him and he said I give the drachorn and he will give me the credits. But AFTER giving him the gg drachorn only he states that he needs mur to transfer his credits to me... which he ACCIDENTALLY forgot to tell me before hand.

but i trusted him and wait and waited and waited... christmas time passed and i wasn't able to buy the redrachorn also, since he didn't pay in time. So he promised me saying he will get me the credits now and he checked with paypal the $$ from his bank has gone and he will give his reindrachorn to me since i missed mine for he didn't pay in time. Its been 3 weeks and still no ctc or $$ on my account. Now he is telling me to take the gg drachorn back and he doesn't need it (it was double aged). So please don't give him the mod position back and please from now on don't trade with him even, if he gives the goods first. For if you trade with him that means he has won scamming me.

PS: now he saying he has financial problems and can't keep up the deal.. (before he said that paypal said they sent the $$) this shows he has been lieing from the start. He is also slowly trying to change the subject of escaping without giving his reindrachorn. So please don't ever trade with him.

EDIT: he gave me a ctc now saying after this trade over.. so i thought thats the reindrachorn and took it to see its my gg drachorn with most of its age gone.. wait a loser this fenrir is. Please don't trade with him.

Edited by Death Bell

what about the 3 promises you made me saying you will give your reindrachorn to cover my losses.. want me to post the pm here?
and guys this is the tokens he has put on my drachorn
[claw1] Claw I
and he says he has put SEVERAL tokens

EDIT: i am petty sure this is my same gg drachorn, for the one i gave him also had a claw I.

Edited by Death Bell

That's why people always have to be certain they can give what they offer. you owe him more than just a few tokens Fenrir, I am sorry but he missed a reindrach, he lost a lot of age and has been left with nothing..

if you truly are sorry for what you've done, and wish to apologies, contact him and work out the problem, but I am afraid that it will cost you dearly, it's now up to you to choose...

Lol, you would be right. Sorry, I replaced your drachorn with my own because it had more age.

Actually, I made those promises because I had no intent on keeping them because I thought my end of the bargain would be completed.

This is all I have to say. I apologise for the deal. I won't be making the same mistake again.

Orlando, I have been speaking with him via pm. But he feels the need to make a topic.

Edited by Fenrir Greycloth

lol so according to fenrir if he apologies everything is ok... i can't believe he was given mod access, good thing he was demoted. If he genuinely wasn't able to do the trade then ok i understand, but what pisses me off is that he tried lieing and lieing and lieing some more to me to cover everything up...

guys don't trade with him... hope i can be a listen to all.

EDIT: all my posts need to be approved first so don't worry if i dont reply fast, and its 1:30am now going to sleep.

I dont have anything to do about this neither other members, although they should be warned after everything was settled to not cause more commotion than already exists in the forum.

Did you (Death Bell) contacted gm's,Mur and someone that could help you before posting this?And if so you need all the information to make a call like that and probably it would be best if a mod had done it,not you, since you are one of the parts involved.

Also the two of you should make this between you two and a mod/gm i find the forum is taking a really bad shape of things when those occurances happen, personal fights taking over the forum, one thing is to discuss rules broken and offenses already taken by a mod,so the facts came straight and without doubts in both sides.

We dont know the facts,actually we dont know nothing so with the tiding of the forum people may misjudge or not depending on their affinity or ideals.

I ask for a mod see this again if it really should be to public,at least until is all resolved. Opinions may be made without knowledge and led to another wave of hate and misconception.

[quote name='Death Bell' date='13 January 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1263413269' post='52681']
lol so according to fenrir if he apologies everything is ok... i can't believe he was given mod access, good thing he was demoted. If he genuinely wasn't able to do the trade then ok i understand, but what pisses me off is that he tried lieing and lieing and lieing some more to me to cover everything up...

guys don't trade with him... hope i can be a listen to all.

EDIT: all my posts need to be approved first so don't worry if i dont reply fast, and its 1:30am now going to sleep.
[/quote]

Would you like the email from Paypal saying they could not accept the transfer?

Death, you are speaking with emotions, not common sense. I was not lying, I was trying to get you the money, but you would not wait. So you made this topic.

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='14 January 2010 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1263413993' post='52683']
Would you like the email from Paypal saying they could not accept the transfer?

Death, you are speaking with emotions, not common sense. I was not lying, I was trying to get you the money, but you would not wait. So you made this topic.
[/quote]

ohh really, then why were you just now before i was making this topic i warned you, and you were trying your best to change the subject by asking how i got the drachorn and all.

and you just before said SERVERAL tokens but there is only ONE.

and this is from you in pms
[quote]So, I found out what the issue was. My bank didn't process the paypal withdrawal because of "unusual activity." (I had recently become a gold subscriber, and a couple hours later I made another payment(for you) and the bank canceled it.
I have already sent the 45$ to your account again. You should get it by Monday/Tuesday.
If you don't get it by then, you can have my Reindrach and the money. [/quote]

i asked you for the reindrachorn like how many times.. 3 or 4.. still you didn't give it to me.. now when we look at above quote doesn't it show you were lieing the whole time ?

If his quote is a message you sent him, it does not matter if you have proof that you've "sent the money". Because your speaking of him receiving it in that message, not you sending it. Basically your putting him receiving it by Tuesday as condition.

[quote]If you don't get it by then, you can have my Reindrach and the money.[/quote]
(I assume it's genuine or you'd have objected in your post)

Light

Just as a note, you DONT need Mur to transfer credits, in fact i think that credit transferal just isnt done anymore

There is a box, on the purchasing credits page, where you can fill in the ID of the player you want to buy credits for.

Buy Credits > One time payment credits packs > Send a gift to an other player > Change Name/ID to appropriate players, and follow the steps

I will not encourage others to trade with Fenrir, as he had me give him a silver as part of his quest... which subsequently was put on 'hold' for the past few months - and he refuses to return my coin.

The coin I do not fret over - his unwillingness to work things out with me, I do.

Lol, I forgot about that.

If you wish to have the coin returned, and not participate in the quest no longer, say so. If you wish to continue, hold tight. I have it worked out with someone to automate the quest in a way, may be a few more weeks.

[quote name='Phantom Orchid' date='13 January 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1263430735' post='52708']
You cannot shrug this matter off to assuage what happened. I have requested several times that the coin be returned - and now you play as if all I had to do was ask to get it back?

I will comment on this no more..
[/quote]

I remember you saying that, but I also remember me replying the exact same thing (not the automated thing that is new part since the introduction of the wp) and you never replied.

small note.

He promised to give the $$ and reindrachorn by tuesday and he still didn't give.
When i asked for the REINDRACHORN he said here is the ctc take it and deal is over. I take the ctc to see its my OWN gg drachorn i gave him before. Now he is telling me i took the drachorn (which i thought was the reindrachorn since thats what i asked for) so the deal is off.
All i want to say is please don't trade with him he is a lier.

And the best part of it all is that in dst topic he created more than 2 places he keeps repeating he only speaks the truth omg lol...

Don't be cheated by him and don't even trade if he is giving the goods first for that is like he has won scamming others.

Well, looks like a trade deal going sour. I dont wish to be involved in a your arguement but i was wondering what MD has set up to prevent scaming? I cant think of anything...? So, everyone should really be carefull when they trade things, especially if youve worked hard for it. To be safe you should record the whole trade to be safe (For example using screen recording programs), atleast to be able to send some proof to mur who could in theory reverse the trade. That is, if your were scamed. Tbh I dont think mur can do much without hard proof.

On another note, there are scammers out everywhere, not saying i know any personaly in MD, but just be carefull;)