Knowledge Paper

MRnegative6

Ive been wondering for sometime...why do i have a knowledge scoll in game. Under my avy i have K (in gold), comment on self, personal hate list, and the PL.

Anyone know what the K is for? Im a bit skeptic, looks like something that needs a lot of consideration and most likely aproval by mur to write something in it.

Ive had this K scroll for...quite a long time and i think its time to ask if anyone could share any knowledge on how i should aproach it:o

[quote name='Burns' date='14 January 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1263500654' post='52752']
Everybody can see their own k-docs, but nobody else can unless you are part of a k-group :o
[/quote]

Oh ok:P Ty;) Now i know why i have it, and its purpose:) Ty all for your information^^

You can also be invited into a K collection Group by the members already part of one. So not necesarily need to spend 4 WPs to activate it from the shop.To be part of an already existing group ( i know of only one ) You need to insert the K group code received from a member of an existing group.

Usualy , in each K Group, people have the option to edit one page each. Giving away valuable information ( some consider even huge spoilers) to the other members of the group. Each member has to come up with something.
So if you have some stuff to offer i sugest you go talk to the people already in one. Check out their papers. When you see the yellow K on one person you know they're a part of a group and you'll only see the titles of the pages the mebers edit.

[quote name='Master' date='15 January 2010 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1263546487' post='52770']
You can also be invited into a K collection Group by the members already part of one. So not necesarily need to spend 4 WPs to activate it from the shop.To be part of an already existing group ( i know of only one ) You need to insert the K group code received from a member of an existing group.

Usualy , in each K Group, people have the option to edit one page each. Giving away valuable information ( some consider even huge spoilers) to the other members of the group. Each member has to come up with something.
So if you have some stuff to offer i sugest you go talk to the people already in one. Check out their papers. When you see the yellow K on one person you know they're a part of a group and you'll only see the titles of the pages the mebers edit.
[/quote]

K thanks for the information:)

Mmm yeh, i remember when the K docs were being tested, My Q doc wouldnt show up on the list, i had no idea if it was me doing something wrong (i know you can have the option to "hide" your own doc from public)
so i take it from you comment awiiya that it is still not possible to Edit and save your own k doc?
(it confused me because there were some people on the list..red "files" you could click on, but mine wouldnt appear there :( )

There are/were two separate bugs:

1.) When joining the K group with an empty K document, and sometimes just randomly, a player would not appear in the list, and was in essence an invisible members. This one was theoretically fixed by Mur. I haven't tested it since.

2.) When clicking the edit K doc button in the upper right hand corner, an error message appears.

Awi

• Root Admin

[quote name='MRnegative6' date='19 January 2010 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1263908124' post='53024']
I guess we can only join an existing K group or be given one to edit by mur as a part of your role playing etc.
[/quote]

K docs can be requested if the person has 4 wishpoints.

• 2 months later...