Citizenship Of A Land Without A Ruler

pamplemousse

you already have an ally-tag from there anyways...

Ally > Citizenship

In general, Mur _could_ make you citizen of any land, if you are not in any ally, but as usual, he'll only do that rarely, when he feels like, and when there's some good reason to do it

If an Alliance is greater than Citizenship (if I read your statement correctly) then what is the purpose of King-granted citizenship to alliance members from the land?

Also, this statement from the Announcments makes me think that it is indeed possible.

"A fifth ring was created for me so i can grant citizenship to any land including those without leaders."

[quote]There currently no official way you can get rid of your current citiznship so you can get an other, but for now you could join and leave an ally to achieve same effect (later on there will be an other way).[/quote]

For the moment, allymembership is simply greater than citizenship, even if you got archives-citizenship granted, it would instantly be overruled by ally-land, and you wouldn't have any after dropping out of the shifters...

There is no point in granting citizenship to an ally member (you can't, even). And yes, it's possible to become a citizen of a land that's not one of the 4 kingdoms... Judging from the citizenship panel as well: "Citizenship requests for other than the 4 main lands are reviewed rarerly and in different ways, usualy related to guilds or special situations. "

[size="4"]"There is currently no way to gain citizenship of any land that does not have a King or a Queen besides being invited into an alliance of that land." [/size]

Thank you

*edit* size adjustment it was way too big.

Edited by phantasm

[quote name='phantasm' date='26 January 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1264534594' post='53447']
[size="4"]"There is currently no way to gain citizenship of any land that does not have a King or a Queen besides being invited into an alliance of that land." [/size]

Thank you

*edit* size adjustment it was way too big.
[/quote]

Yes there is.

• 2 months later...