Lurk Lurk Lurk~

Just wondering...  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Today I stumbled upon my old MD story I started writing a year ago and I realized that this place would be PERFECT for solving my RP withdrawal symptoms. That is assuming, of course, that I've not been forgotten in this past year o-o Also, I finally got around to stopping my subscription a month or so ago ^^" I'd been paying $10 a month for almost a year! Not that I missed the money much o.o I just hope Mur's made good use of it :P

Oh and sorry for the random poll o-o It's late and not all my decisions are uh...all that great right now.

EDIT: o-o *skimming through the forums* ... evidently a lot of things have changed ^^" Raw materials? Tokens? Questions that need answers? O-O... Damn time flies waaaay too fast X_x

Edited by Sandra Klien

Thanks Chewett ^^ I won't be getting in-game till tomorrow cuz I don't like having multiple browsers open on my laptop. It slows it WAAAAY down and Chrome's my fav (seriously, I thought Mur/Shoeps would have found a way to make MD compatible with Chrome by now D: ). Anywayz, I'm curious about what changed o.o but I should get to sleep now ^^" It's 5:30AM-ish where I'm at and I have a lot to catch up on tomorrow. Hmm... should prolly start using YIM more as well... Zzzzzzz

EDIT: Ah, sorry, didn't see your post there shadow (Aaaaah! I can see the stalker comin' out! :P) *cough* and when I said tommorrow I meant today obviously. It's good to see familiar faces ^^ *slumps over, exhausted*

Edited by Sandra Klien

Welcome back, Sandra! By the way, I hope you still have that nail polisher... In your absence I targeted a few victims for you. What can I say... old habits die hard.

I hope all is well with you and your life and see you in the realm.

Oh my, three stalkers? :P I knew there was a reason I started closing the blinds...

Nail polisher? What nail polisher? *innocent face* ;P Any particular targets, Irene?

! Hi Pip :D *hugs* are you still accepting fries? :P How come Shoeps isn't GM anymore? Didn't he do a lot of the coding? XD

Tanku! How ya been doin' Marv? :D

AMORAN! *huggles back* of course I still have my giggle :wacko: I wouldn't be me without it! *giggles*

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D I'm probably WAY behind on everything XD *finally logs into MD*

• Root Admin

[quote name='Sandra Klien' date='31 January 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1264966737' post='53664']
:P How come Shoeps isn't GM anymore? Didn't he do a lot of the coding? XD
[/quote]

Shoeps never did ANY coding, he just organised things for Mur sometimes.

[quote name='Chewett' date='31 January 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1264967187' post='53665']
Shoeps never did ANY coding, he just organised things for Mur sometimes.
[/quote]

Ah, ok then XD I was quite new when I met him so I assumed. Thanks for straightening that out for me :P

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]I'm not sure I was around when you were, or I was really new. Welcome back! We'll have to get together and have a giggling good time :P[/font][/color]

*laughs* nice to know I'm remembered at least, although I'm curious as to how you know the name without knowing me XP I'll look forward to getting to know those that didn't get a chance to know me... after I'm done exploring and establishing what has and hasn't changed that is.

• 3 weeks later...

I knew you through our mutual friend, Eggs. Unfortunately, he isn't around anymore (idk when you left, so you might not have been aware of this). He might poke in once every couple months, but not more.

Welcome back. If you need a refresher on the battle system come see me at the Sparring Grounds (new form of the Dojo); I'm still mp4.