Open Mind

darrydabby

Many member/player of Magicduel have a Birtday every year. I have in mind(To give the birthday cilibrant a gift. Like creatures or any above from Magicduel. It is about once a year) :). We think that's good or not. :)

Any suggestion to add ;)

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]It could be a main-only thing. Instead of being like Christmas, it could be something different like 100 honor points or maybe a +/- adjustment to the win/loss ratio (something little though not like an automatic balance). I'm trying to think out of the box. Something unusual. :D[/font][/color]

[quote name='Kyū' date='02 February 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1265124535' post='53724']
There too many players and most of them are alts. And besides that whats christmas is for.
[/quote]

We have Christmas. Your right. We make the way about Birthday Gift.

It could be a main-only thing. Instead of being like Christmas, it could be something different like 100 honor points or maybe a +/- adjustment to the win/loss ratio (something little though not like an automatic balance). I'm trying to think out of the box. Something unusual.

Good idea really cool. keep it up to think

contra: We can cheat the alt-system, and if it's un-cheatable, it would also kick out anybody who ever uses a pool-ip (that means basically anybody who doesn't host servers)
contra2: The game doesn't care when your birthday is or isn't, really.

And even if we did that, what would be the point, 'cept for the game reminding us of getting older?

I dont believe there is any need for bd gifts. We get quite enaugh of very useful gifts at christmass. Beside of that, everybody is able to give out little gifts to others if they want. Furthermore so, characters "birthdays" probably doesnt have anything in common with "your birthday" (unless you play yourself, I guess) so...

Anyhow, just my two cents...

Come on people, the reason why Christmas and the Festivals are so popular is because they are so rare. Most people don't stick around to see more than one of each.

I've seen two Festivals, and two Christmas(es?LOL), lets keep the greedyness to the minimal and appreciate what you do get already.