Just A Idea *giggles*

ladytwin

hihi *chuckles* i know i am gona get the lot of you all over me for this one but it is just my idea ^_^

if we play more in the game and spend less time in this forum then *chuckles* i think things will be more fun ;)

So tell me if this is a good idea ore a bad one :P

and if it is time to go into hiding *laughs*

• Root Admin

[quote name='ladytwin' date='21 February 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1266767649' post='54903']
if we play more in the game and spend less time in this forum then *chuckles* i think things will be more fun
[/quote]

The issue with this idea is also the issue with all of these ideas:

"Run an Adventure log story yourself"
"Get more people interested in RP"
"Get alliances up and doing interesting things"
"Get Kings to organise events"

All General points with no actual answer of HOW to accomplish something. If someone could pull it off it would be great but...

Well, let's see..

To me, the forum is an integral part of the game. Since the earliest day I play, I always considered the forum the game's "bar", a place where all players can gather and talk about everything. With the large time difference between everyone, the forum works really well in gathering everyone together. And really, how much time can you spend on the forum? I probably spend 1/2 an hour to an hour at most a day (that is, lots of little 5 minutes compounded together). A time that I can barely do anything with in the game, but can do very much in the forum.

OKay, I dunno if it's just me, but I honestly think that the forum doesn't take THAT much time away from MD-ing. I mean, how long can you forum a day? It's not like we got that much activity in the forum.

Sure, let's all play the game more. But IMO people doesn't really spend too much time on the forum.