Ds Has Been Taken Over

dst

Yes, the title says it all. There is no point asking me how or why? How? It's a lil' secret o' mine. Why? You all know why (at least the veterans know). For new players:I "pay my debts" aka I did it out of revenge + for the moment I got nothing else to do in MD.
What I will do next? I have no idea. I have few options though:
-let it die (never to be used again)-this is for me the most appealing of the options
-give it away (I have someone who deserves it ) - this is probably the best thing to do
-selling it to the highest bidder - why not? It can be fun..
-give it back in exchange for removing the tree at Path of Lonliness :P - this is my creative option

In case you wonder:DS is a guild created for one character. That character is called a Role Leader. Simplyzero, former ruler of the DS, was such a leader. In theory he can ask for his guild back. In practice, he will not get it. He already asked it 1 year ago when DS was first taken over. This is from the announcements:
[quote]This beeing said, .simplyzero. claims his right to takeover his original alliance, the Dimensional Shifters, understanding the possible effects on his reputation and that this wont be done again unless for a even more good reason.[/quote]
I don't expect a better reason (I am not absurd :D).
But (of course there is a but) I ask for simplyzero to become a public character (same as Wodin was). In case this happens, I will choose for sure option 2 - give the alliance to someone else. I do not wish to keep the alliance.

This is just an informative topic. But if you have better ideas, feel free to post them. You never know...

[quote name='dst' date='10 March 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1268231888' post='56161']

In case you wonder:DS is a guild created for one character. That character is called a Role Leader. Simplyzero, former ruler of the DS, was such a leader. In theory he can ask for his guild back. In practice, he will not get it.
[/quote]

I only have one thing to say :P

Cutler