Up Contest Pt. Ii

nadrolski

Post [b]#213[/b] will get an [b]Unholy Priest[/b] [i](age 226 @ day 82)[/i] with the following bling-blings:

[blooddrop1]
[claw1]
[emeraldglare]
[firedrop]
[blackdiamonds]

- a person can only post a maximum of 6 (six) posts; 7th post = automatic disqualification.
- posts can be anything related to MD only (to avoid spam).

that's all, thanks and high five!

[quote name='nadrolski' date='24 March 2010 - 04:39 AM' timestamp='1269401987' post='56819']
Post [b]#213[/b]

- a person can only post a maximum of 6 (six) posts; 7th post = automatic disqualification.
- posts can be anything related to MD only (to avoid spam).

[/quote]

You call that avoid spam? You hereby just declared spam this topic.

I'm discussing this with the other mods. Depending on what they say we might close, or even delete this.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='24 March 2010 - 04:26 AM' timestamp='1269404762' post='56820']
You call that avoid spam? You hereby just declared spam this topic.

I'm discussing this with the other mods. Depending on what they say we might close, or even delete this.
[/quote]

LOL none of the other "spam" pop the bubble contests were killed. What can be more spammy than write down a number (or two) and repeat 1000 times?

Cutler

You could say..perhaps he got lucky. It's just that usually the "spammy" things wouldn't be tolerated..since it was the 2nd time such a pick this number one happened, or rather 3rd if you take all..I'm just going to ask what the other mods say. Regarding what the answer will be, I don't know. It might prohibit such contests though, or alter the rules of them greatly.

There are better ways to give away free stuff.Imo this is the worst. Also, things can be tolerated until they reach a certain point. After that, we have to take measures. But we'll have to wait and see.

Good, by decision of us mods (we discussed this) this topic shall be closed.

Any attempts to create new topics like these will be judged accordingly, future violations including +warn levels. You may get lucky if you post one, but then again we may even delete spam topics. So careful.

Don't test our patience please.