Quests

Darigan

Okie It's 5:30 in the morning here I've yet to sleep and I've been up Reading different topics in this forum and trying to find portals in GoE.

I have been reading about quests all the ups and downs complaints and defenses of them and the rewards given... so heres my question

I'm an mp3 who just started a few days ago I'd say i've gotten pretty far with the help of my mentor and some other awesome people. I've also been looking at the different lands to join the rulers and such and was wondering if coming up with a quest for mp4s to learn more about The different lands they can join. (I'd do it for mp3s but since i cant even reach loreroot yet i dunno how many of the others could get into any of the other lands)

1. You may do the quest the quest with friends if you wish the reward would be divided up among you instead of getting the whole prize for yourself.

2. If you do it with a group everyone must participate equally no joining a group and doing a halfway job

3. (I'm debating on this one) You may/ or may not be affiliated with a land already(haven't decided)

This is my first idea for a quest. You/ your group must find The four rulers of the lands and acquire 3 piece of information from them (Trying to figure out what specifically your supposed to find out)

This quest is to help out Mp4s decide on a land to join knowing the benefits of each and also a good way to work as a team to find out information

I'd need help from the rulers on this if they think its a good quest or not what the info people should try to find out is and what the rewards should be ...feel free to send me a pm here or in game..I'm not going to sleep anytime soon

• Root Admin

Here is a small tip, Since i know for a fact that 2/4 leaders rarely read the forum, you should probably go after them if you want to do something like this, Some of them are lazy lol

well it depends on what leaders you wish to contact.
and what allainces.

The 4 main lands have there kings
then there are the leaders of each allaince (there beeing 2 - 4 allainces between the 4 main land)
then you have the nutral allainces.

There is a large dept to each land. I would suggest that you first speak with as many people
of each land and build your information form there. I will be honest you will find that so
people are harder to contact then others.

Good luck with what you wish to do here. Dont be shy to ask anyone as much as you can
some will reply some wont but dont let that stop you.

(note to self must remember to clarify next time lol) Golemus was what i was referring to Your one of the ones I was wishing to speak with Perhaps I'll do a quest later on for the alliances but I'm thinking small scale at the moment I don't know all the alliances

Well then let me be specific I'm looking for ways to get people interested in the different lands and i figure by having them find out different things from the rulers and perhaps the alliances later on then they can get a better grasp of what joining a land is all about but I am in need of information on things they could go looking for specifically please pm me here or in game if you have any suggestions

edit: I'm also looking for ways to encourage communication between players

Edited by Darigan

[quote name='Darigan' date='27 March 2010 - 07:02 AM' timestamp='1269691342' post='56978']
Well then let me be specific I'm looking for ways to get people interested in the different lands and i figure by having them find out different things from the rulers and perhaps the alliances later on then they can get a better grasp of what joining a land is all about but I am in need of information on things they could go looking for specifically please pm me here or in game if you have any suggestions

edit: I'm also looking for ways to encourage communication between players
[/quote]

You have an good start for an idea of a Quest. Listen to what Yrthillian has told you. The Kings are: Firsanthalas, Yrthillian, Lifeline and Jester. Use the Forum private messages if you cannot find them in the Realm. The Mood Panel is a great way to get someones attention as it a very popular place to post.However, with you being still to young, you will have to wait. Another idea is to incorporate the Forum profiles so that participants in the quest have to become familiar with it. Most information on the lands are there in the About sections.

I wish you good luck. Research, interview and take your time in making your quest and it should be a good one.

Why does there need to be a reward? The reward is recognition by the land you want to join and information on it, so when you do want to join, you don't just go say "I want to join you please let me"

Unless you're thinking of a totally different idea than I am.