Wtb Pimped Scout/water Being I

nadrolski

[i](Edited on 12-15-10 8:17am +08:00 GMT)[/i]

I'm still looking for some [i]basic[/i] creatures that are 'pimped'/tokened with at least the following [i]basic[/i] bling-blings:

[color="#8B0000"]•[/color] Three (3) units [b]Angien Egg[/b] w/ [b][stardust][/b] and [b][antifreeze][/b]

[color="#8B0000"]•[/color] Three (3) units [b]Barren Soul[/b] w/ [b][stardust][/b]

[color="#8B0000"]•[/color] Two (2) units [b]Egg[/b] w/ [b][claw2][/b] and [b][blackdiamonds][/b]

[color="#8B0000"]•[/color] One (1) unit [b]Elemental Egg[/b] w/ [b][stardust][/b]

[color="#8B0000"]•[/color] Two (2) units [b]Grasan I[/b] w/ [b][claw2][/b] and [b][blackdiamonds][/b]

[color="#8B0000"]•[/color] One (1) unit [b]Imperial Aramor[/b] w/ [b][stardust][/b]

[color="#8B0000"]•[/color] Three (3) units [b]Scout[/b] w/ [b][claw1][/b], [b][claw2][/b] and [b][blackdiamonds][/b]

[color="#8B0000"]•[/color] One (1) unit [b]Water Being I[/b] w/ [b][stardust][/b]

[color="#8B0000"]•[/color] One (1) unit [b]Young Knator[/b] w/ [b][claw2][/b] and [b][blackdiamonds][/b]

Age doesn't really matter to me, so the price will be cheaper :D

Leave any messages here, in-game or at my yahoo! messenger [i](id: [b]nadrolski[/b])[/i] if you have any.

[i]Thanks![/i]

Edited by nadrolski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm what would you offer for;
Pimped Grasan
BloodDrop2
PurpurFog
OsirisBelt
FireDrop
PurpurMoon
DarkSky
BlackTear
DarkShield
Claw3
GoldBelt

Altogether- 10 tokens
Only want to know your offer :)

Edited by Sasha Lilias

• 1 month later...

Instead of creating a new one and to save up some space.. requesting a handsome moderator if thread title can be changed to: [b]Wtb Pimped Scout/Water Being I[/b]; and subtitle: [i]Tokened Scout/Water Being I[/i].

[i]Thaaanks![/i]

Edited by nadrolski

Actually, normal users can't.
I've even had the title-link given to me by Grido once, no access.
We are allowed to manage polls when we full edit the first post, but not to change title or subtitle.

But i guess that doesn't fit here really... xD

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='aaront222' date='22 June 2010 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1277177277' post='62457']
I'll sell my Bird.
Current trade value: 471, Transfered 1 times.
Age 290
[goldtear]
Name a reasonable price.
[/quote]

hey there, what i mean on [b]Scout[/b] as the one with the bow & arrow, not the [i]Air Scout[/i]

[quote name='aaront222' date='22 June 2010 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1277177277' post='62457']
I'll sell my Bird.
Current trade value: 471, Transfered 1 times.
Age 290
[goldtear]
Name a reasonable price.
[/quote]

anyway, please reply here or in pm on your preferred price for this bird :D

[quote name='Darigan' date='22 June 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1277189974' post='62464']
you talking about the lr archer or the heretic?
[/quote]

yes, the loreroot archer

[quote name='Udgard' date='22 June 2010 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1277199493' post='62470']
The Scout is the LR archer
[/quote]

thank you comrade!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...