My Rituals Doesn´t Show As I Ordered

Manda

Hi all :), its simple i have two problems
One
My slots, one and two does not work fine because i put one creat in slot one and appear in slot two and vice verse. why??? mm i dont know.
Second
why my '0($%· timer of regeneration appear in 12 min then when i wait 12 min back to 1.23 - 040- :)) mmm 7.30 etc can someone help me please.
thk for all :P

In time, the regeneration timer gets SLOW ! And gets OFF from the real timer.! You need to constantaly refresh the scene to keep a good timer.

And the slot. Are you sure which of the 6 in the fight logs are marked with 1,2,3.... ??

sure im GGG i set 6 creats in rits and i put my imperial in one and appear in two my gass in two and appear in one
thk for the other i do that but dont works i use refresh and them idle and resume play = dont work

Slot 1 is the middle slot, slot two is the left slot, and slot three is the right on the top line.
Slot four is the left, five is the middle, and six is the right on the bottom line.

And yes, the regen timer is odd, I believe it is so because it is server side and hence doesn't sync properly.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' date='23 April 2010 - 05:06 AM' timestamp='1271995598' post='58456']
And yes, the regen timer is odd, I believe it is so because it is server side and hence doesn't sync properly.
[/quote]

Surely the reason for error would be the fact it is client side and only sync's the timer when you reload the main Magicduel page. So to make sure you timrer is correct, reload the page.