Cusom Avy Maker

Throm McLeod

[quote name='Master' date='26 April 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1272305335' post='58655']
Can we please see some EXAMPLES of your work ?
[/quote]
-Check on my "hate list" paper some of my drawings, when OnLine, almost time spend on GGG.. if you see some avy with this MD mark, was made by me :P

Edited by Throm McLeod

[quote name='Devie' date='26 April 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1272329885' post='58682']
One of his Avatar's are in the shop right now :) Its very nice
[/quote]
:P tnx Devie, if you need a personal draw looking a Medusa...(water being)
and Fenrir Greycloth, the 3 avy already on shop/sold was a test using old draws in higher size, and lose many of his details in resize, I working in new draws directly in very small scale, and before sell directly to a player will let he watches it before send to aproval.

Edited by Throm McLeod

[quote name='I am Bored' date='27 April 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1272416298' post='58742']
now, you are good at drawing, now all you need is slightly better english skills, and you will have lots of people coming to you for avatars :D
[/quote]

His english is just fine, your comprehension that is limited. Portuguese, being latin-derivated, allows us a more extensive knowledge of the latin-derivated structure of English, of which I find most english speakers lack. To a master of language, we would be speaking intellectually. To the commons, just badly. It's a shame.

Bem-vindo Throm, é bom ver um brasileiro ativo por aqui. Há anos estou perdida sozinha nesse mundo frívolo de "princesas" gordas e "guerreiros" viadinhos. Esse povo não têm nem senso de humor. Me mantenho quieta quando jogo, o que é cada vez mais raro. Boa sorte, espero que você tenha muito lucro em cima deles. Te vejo por aí.