Utob Outcome

Blackwoodforest

Here it is my friends, the final UTOB outcome. I erased the name of entries, but mostly you can assume who it did ^^

Have fun folks, have fun Z! Hope you all like it, thank those who helped, for beeing part of it.

modiefed UTOB final uploaded.

Edited by Blackwoodforest

Oh right, I have some versions of it, i really forgot about this one entry because pics havent been included so far...sorry, I will update this tomorrow. Happend by mistake, my mistake.

This is amazing. Really great to read other people's views of the stories I know so well from their perspectives. The personal quote from me included was a very nice touch whoever did that. So wonderful to see Bob's stories etched in people's minds like the stories I remember and all who were involved in them are in mine :P

Thank you for the dedication Blackwood, it's incredibly touching.

Z

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' date='26 April 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1272315305' post='58664']
Oh right, I have some versions of it, i really forgot about this one entry because pics havent been included so far...sorry, I will update this tomorrow. Happend by mistake, my mistake.
[/quote]
*cough* two *cough*

[quote name='Kafuuka' date='27 April 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1272320492' post='58669']
*cough* two *cough*
[/quote]

No, very sorry to say, but your entry didnt made it in, hasn´t fetched the idea and format I wanted to have. I really tried to implement it but I broke it up then.

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='27 April 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1272357427' post='58692']
Good read!

Interesting entries.

Since all entries became anonymous..... does this mean all entries got rewarded?
[/quote]

No, this is only ment that you should read a story without the influence of a name. I thought this will push your imagination for the specific story.
Rewarding and publishing will be seperated, and yet nobody has been rewarded.

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' date='27 April 2010 - 06:12 AM' timestamp='1272341577' post='58688']
No, very sorry to say, but your entry didnt made it in, hasn´t fetched the idea and format I wanted to have. I really tried to implement it but I broke it up then.
[/quote]
Oh, I thought it were all the entries, since part of the purpose was tribute to Z and you already admitted forgetting people. But I sent mine to him anyway so that purpose is served.
By 'broke up', did you mean it doesn't rescale well?

This is nothing personal, but I had also this tribut in some way to present and design, and I told all how an entry shall look like. I tried to scale your entry into one page or two, but it was not readable then because of the small font and widescale design. Don´t get me wrong, I laughed when I saw it, funny but not fitting into the project. And as you alread told, this is nothing created especially fot his purpose, I assumed Z knows about it.

• 2 weeks later...

The rewards are finally done, big thanks to my sponsor - the one and only Mur.

Best entries:
[color="#0000FF"][b]Phantom Orchid - you received the writer medal for a splendid story! + 1 Wishpoint
Kamisha - 1 Wishpoint[/b][/color]

All participants will receive an exclusive ingame item created for this project, this will be distributed when finished from Mur.

Thank you all for making this happen!

• 1 month later...