Eatable Cookies

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

eh eh...? want them? *insert retarded funny face here*
Creatable and eatable cookie items to restore stats
Maybe sacrifice a creature into component parts to prepare a stake out of a Knaty.... NOT ME PLS!
yuummmmmmyyy

p.s, of course this means all the other items that will be possible based on same functionality, like potions, fruits, and so on.

Very much agree.

Actually, I got an idea of a whole new part of item system absed on consumables craftable by anyone from raw materials that are much more abundant in quantity. I think it would be great to see items have more effects that can be felt directly, not just as RP props.

Can i suggest? Can i? :P

How about cookie being an item that returns to the owner, which is an object, e.g. the chest in DQ, and which are only edible within 30 minutes after taking them out of the 'oven', else they cool off too much and get tasteless, ergo go back to the chest for someone else to take them out?

To avoid flooding ones own health at DQ, cookie-cooldown of 30 minutes since the last was eaten, which also makes it pointless to carry more than one?

And probably make 'big cookies' an item-function people can script themselves with the item-code ability, cooldown 10 minutes, and fueled by heat?

Bah, now i'm hungry...

Bunny stew ? ..oh we were talking about items...cookies are always appreciated ... and being consumable they shouldn't return to their owner... you don;t have the apple after eating it and as any apple if left to long they should rotten. Sacrificing a creature to get one or mare cookies depending on the creature sacrificed is a nice idea. Perhaps scripting some place as storages in order to keep the cookies fresh . But the cookies can;t return on their own to the "chest" Burns mentioned, placing them there would be more apropiate.

Edited by Indyra

Hehe... I remember asking for a drach meat cookie, in a [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/5844-the-cure-for-insomnia/page__view__findpost__p__50423"]thread that Mur intended to reply in, but seemingly forgot...[/url] :3

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5Ey9yYl_M[/media]

I'd like to see cookies being freely given away for minor good behavior, and be appreciated by the receiver, meat cookies being extra special. :)

So they should give some small, but useful, benefit upon eating, be possible to be created (in a batch) automatically with an item, and be possible to transfer as items. Of course, their creation should require heat, and I'd like an option to sacrifice a creature for meat cookies. :D

I suggest normal cookies giving temp AP, heat, and/or vit when eaten, like Christmas foods do, and meat cookies additionally giving max stats at the amount given by the calendar each day. :3

Edited by apophys

I am sort of okay with the idea of sacrificing creatures to later use as food, but... I think that the food definitely shouldn't be tradeable.

Maybe not quite food, but more split it up into later usable "fenths"? I don't know, but something is weird about eating a Knator steak...

Awi