Masks Of The Mist

Assira the Black

Scattered throughout the lands forms of entertainment has been seen: music, dances, fighting, theater performances, magic performances,story telling, and more. Entertainment reaches as far as the minds of many beings can imagine. The creatures and other beings have much to offer that can stretch beyond the limitations of our own minds. This is why I wish to form a guild of entertainers for I am limited to my own style of entertainment and I wish to bring more to people everywhere.

So I search for any who have a talent that can be used in a performance. The purpose of the guild is to gather entertainers and put of performance and events.

People may hire the guild to put on a performance at the events they hold and may request specific people. This guild does not have a land preference and is open to all people of any lands.

So I announce:

Masks of the Mist

P.S. I have been given permission by Kyphis of the Legend Speakers to do story telling and should the leadership of the Legend Speakers change I will ask permission to continue story telling and I hope to work with the Legend Speakers in the future.

For those I have not worked with before please contact me either in MD, in this topic, or through forum pm on when we could meet so that I can get a taste of your talents. So be prepared with something to show me :P

Edited by Assira the Black

Things Fyrd can do --

Storytelling
Dramatic recitation of verse/prose
Slight-of-word magic tricks
Name anagrams (personal story divination therby)
Tarot card readings
Lead competitive riddling or trivia games
Group games like relay races or "telephone"
Mystery games
Organize Road Rally.
Lectures on wide range of educational and inspirational topics.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

[quote name='Fyrd Argentus' date='01 June 2010 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1275358069' post='60731']
Things Fyrd can do --

Storytelling
Dramatic recitation of verse/prose
Slight-of-word magic tricks
Name anagrams (personal story divination therby)
Tarot card readings
Lead competitive riddling or trivia games
Group games like relay races or "telephone"
Mystery games
Organize Road Rally.
Lectures on wide range of educational and inspirational topics.
[/quote]

i can only write entertaining stories or backgrounds . Maybe some dirty humor when im drunk XD thats all .