Head Contest

Lifeline

[URL=http://img97.imageshack.us/i/13294510.jpg/][IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/134/13294510.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
look at mp5 section:
10 people that are higher in the ranking than the second place who cant really participate and not even take heads...and never even tried to score or anything in the contest.
4th place? not even visable... probably around 20 score... thats having 60 lame heads and scoring just once towards the end of the contest and get a medal credits ect...
i wont say more than this but please discuss...

• Root Admin

I said this last time, It was the same when i won the HC.

Excuse me, but ME one of the weakest players in MD managed to WIN hc. As i said before, HC for Mp5 is now a farce, Mur has done a bit to make it every 2 months, But its still going to be like this at mp5 each time it comes around... Something needs to be done so it encourages more people.

A big part of the problem is that players stay at MP3/4 specifically to win the HC, thinking it will give them a huge advantage at MP5 (which it rarely does)

Because of this, most of the eligible MP5 don't even care about the Heads contest

It wouldn't solve the problem by any means, but if instead of striking through the MP5 names they where removed, it would help to make it a lot clearer than it is now.

[quote name='Chewett' date='02 June 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1275510256' post='60812']
Excuse me, but ME one of the weakest players in MD managed to WIN hc. As i said before, HC for Mp5 is now a farce, Mur has done a bit to make it every 2 months, But its still going to be like this at mp5 each time it comes around... Something needs to be done so it encourages more people.
[/quote]
You're not one of the weakest, you're closer to the middle of the scale, if I remember correctly.

Anyways, if we just let everybody compete again, the strongest people will just win again and again until there's none of them left, which is when the weaker people start winning and this all happens again. If we only let SOME people compete again, the others will complain. If a minimum score to place is implemented, it still doesn't solve the problem of nobody competing.

And, as a note, it's not only MP5 that's a problem, but MP3 and MP4 too. Look at the score on them. It doesn't take much effort to get 1800 points, even if you are competing against super-powered alts.