The New And Improved Guerilla!

Burns

Firs' comparison of the forest with a enterprise got me thinking, and here i present the results of it.

For this moment onwards, Guerilla Golemicarum works like an enterprise.

You work for us, and we pay you.

Your [color="#FF0000"]wage[/color] consists of:
10 minute regen-timer
A nice stat-boost
25 minutes attack cooldown
Access to our hidden knowledge
Help of some awesome people
Lasting friends
A way to leave Golemus without begging for magical help [MP4+ only]

Your [color="#FF0000"]tasks[/color] are:
Activity in MD
Activity on our forum to help us gather more knowledge

When you neglect your tasks, we will stop to pay you, you'll be kicked from Guerilla and not allowed to enter our forum anymore.
Obviously you can apply again any time when you think you are once again ready for the job.
You won't need too much effort to join, but you also don't get a permanent club card to rest on anymore, when you stop to help us, we stop to help you.
If you get kicked, that (usually) doesn't mean that we don't want you, but simply that your activity decreased so much in the last few weeks that we stop to send you paychecks.

Don't worry about the tasks, if you like what we do, you'll enjoy them, i promise, and if you don't, you're free to leave any time ^_^

Your fighting abilities don't matter, the newest newbies and the weakest fighters are welcome as long as they come with an open mind, a smile on their face and the will to work on discovering the secrets of the island, and MD in general.
Of course fighters are still welcome, it is an essential part of MD after all^^

Please contact Indyra in the Paper Cabin to get a spot on our team, we start to pay immidiately =)

yes he says if you get into the military branch.
that is you have to get prometed first.

so unless you are promoted you dont get paid.
so in essence you are not beeing offer payment
to join the allaince

it does help IF you read the details and how they are
put in the post.

Of course not, Grido and me are hanging out with those people all the time xD

It's quite obvious that we ask the unallied ones if they want to join sooner or later, they are all good at english, they know all the basics, and they are capable of going deeper, what more could we wish for?

[quote name='Burns' date='11 June 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1276290477' post='61686']
Of course not, Grido and me are hanging out with those people all the time xD

It's quite obvious that we ask the unallied ones if they want to join sooner or later, they are all good at english, they know all the basics, and they are capable of going deeper, what more could we wish for?
[/quote]
You could wish for them also to have visited Golemus at least once so they are familiar with the land.

• 2 weeks later...

don't worry about the hardships of recruiting guerilla, or lhos, both Grido and Indy do their jobs very good, i would know, i've been through one and know about the other >.<

Also, knowledge about Golemus is not exactly a factor that decides about your application per se, but when you try to do something withing the ally, you need that. If you have no clue, you get kicked rather sooner than later...