Joke Night

argos

Well?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At the Pub Born with Boredrom (if i wrote the name wrong, mods plz correct it and srry :D) we will all join each other ( when, I'm not sure, but I'll be sure to make it a saturday :D or friday :D) and well, as the name says, have a night filled with jokes and laughter :P of course so that we have order, there will be a few rules ( like when starting a joke the person has to say my turn and then no one can say anything untill the joke is over) and being it a pub, well we can all get drunk (and I'll c if i can hire some girls to dance :P) but anyway, i'm not sure this might be a good idea, my "goal" is just to allow players to have fun, and well, make one place (which isn't exactly a popular place) a little more popular like it should be

praying that you won't negative rep me, i say, plz just reply and tell me what you think (I didn't want to put this under the contest page, cz i dnt want it to turn from friendly to competitive, but perhaps we could change it into some kind of contest)

[color="#006400"]I think this could be a good idea, but just to be frontal try to make sure that none of the jokes are too offensive to any type of person. That way even though its supposed to be humorous you don't want anyone to be offended and unhappy. So maye some rule on that would be needed. Other than that I believe a fun day at a pub would be nice to have. :)[/color]