Creatures Of Loreroot

Well looking in loreroot there are alot of intrrsint creatures.But alos it seem ther eroom for no ones as well.Since the first topic was closed a thought a new one should start up.I have a few ideads.but alos post ideas on how to use the current creatures effitivly.

[quote name='werewolfer' date='16 June 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1276645027' post='61960']
Well looking in loreroot there are alot of intrrsint creatures.But alos it seem ther eroom for no ones as well.Since the first topic was closed a thought a new one should start up.I have a few ideads.but alos post ideas on how to use the current creatures effitivly.
[/quote]
"Well, Looking in Loreroot, there are a lot of interesting creatures. There also seems to be room for new ones, as well. Since the first topic was closed I thought a new one should be started. I have a few ideas. But also, please post ideas on how to use the current creatures effectively"

[quote name='Grido' date='16 June 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1276719393' post='62015']
essentially he's asking for either people to think up new creatures (because he cant himself) or for people to tell him how to use the current ones (because he's too lazy/cant be bothered to figure it out himself)
[/quote]

for one thing i can think of creatures, and second if i aint two lazy i just have a harder time understaning,big diffrence