Hello Everybody !

Hello people ! :P

Well, what can I say..I'm Allyce(the name that I use in game), Alexandra is my real name. I'm from Romania and I'm living near the Black Sea. :)

Some weeks ago, I looked for something like a game or a book, or things like this, about magic. And I found several games and I tried this one. I play MD for almost 3 months. I like it, enjoy it, love it and spend some time with friendly people. It's not easy, what can I say, It's quite dificult. And those who made this game, are really good at this. Keep going and never let down !

Well, about me, I don't know..ask anything you wanna know :P

p.s.: sorry for my english. sometimes is awful. :)

Hey thanks Iepus :P

And dst, well yes I study in Bucharest for the next 3 years...and I'll be glad to take part at your MD beer meetings :D just let me know where and when will be the next one and If I can I'll come :)

:)

[quote name='Allyce' date='21 June 2010 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1277111278' post='62412']
Hey thanks Iepus :P

And dst, well yes I study in Bucharest for the next 3 years...and I'll be glad to take part at your MD beer meetings :D just let me know where and when will be the next one and If I can I'll come :)

:)
[/quote]

[color="#006400"]Hey! Hope your enjoying the game. :)[/color]