Wts/t Tokened Drachs, Sharptears, And Stuff

Totenkopf

Ok, so i have 2 fresh Sharptears/Marksmen and 2 tokened rustgold drachorns and 1 tokened GG drachorn up for sale/trade:

[s]Sharptear1 - age 1 - 2 gold 15 silver - Leixer[/s]
[s]Sharptear2 - age 1 - tokened bp + silver - anonymous[/s]

GG - age 285 - tokens [darksky] [blooddrop1] [onyxfangs] [claw1] [jewelshards] [blackdiamonds]
Rusty1 - age 231 - tokens [claw3] [sunshine] [blooddrop1] [blooddrop2] [goldbelt] [darkshield] [claw1] [emeraldglare]
Rusty2 - age 107 - tokens [blooddrop3] [blooddrop1] [kellethafire] [onyxfangs] [darkshield] [osirisbelt]

I'm looking to sell the drachs for credits/cash/paypal.

Edited by Totenkopf

BP - AGE 202
[kellethafire][claw3][firedrop][osirisbelt][blackdiamonds][claw2][stardust][darkshield][sunshine]

Dream mutation (only available through wish/reward/trade) - AGE 87
[stardust][blacktear][onyxfangs][goldtear][blooddrop1][blooddrop2] [darkshield][claw3][firedrop] [enlightning]

Item - Willow Log

3 gold

ALL this for the GG drach, offer considerd to anyone who wants to sell reading this.

4 gold for the young rusty

Edited by Asterdai

updated with the best offers for the sharptears so far - i've received some interesting trade offers as well though and those will be considered before sale offers, as per the priority list mentioned in the first post. I will not include those, as they're anonymous, but i'm willing to consider any trade offer, including trading all 5 creats for the 3 i mentioned (highly tokened gg, rein and bp).

for the Rusty2 - age 107 - tokens [blooddrop3] [blooddrop1] [kellethafire] [onyxfangs] [darkshield] [osirisbelt]

I offer a angien in final form 311 age, tokened with [claw1],[blooddrop2],[emeraldglare] ,[enlightning] + knator war master with 757 age ,tokened with [blackdiamonds],[stardust],[claw1] ,[claw2].

Edited by baiano

[quote name='ERO' date='19 July 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1279558322' post='64176']
Salut...te intereseaza ceva din ceea ce am in inventar?...pentru una din creaturi?
[/quote]

nope, but thanks for asking :))
PS - i think you're only supposed to post in English on the forum :P

[quote name='Totenkopf' date='19 July 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1279558846' post='64177']
nope, but thanks for asking :))
PS - i think you're only supposed to post in English on the forum :P
[/quote]

for the Rusty2 - age 107 - tokens [blooddrop3] [blooddrop1] [kellethafire] [onyxfangs] [darkshield] [osirisbelt]

I offer a angien in final form 311 age, tokened with [claw1],[blooddrop2],[emeraldglare] ,[enlightning] + knator war master with 757 age ,tokened with [blackdiamonds],[stardust],[claw1] ,[claw2].

we can have a negociation...

[b]for the Rusty2 - age 107 - tokens [blooddrop3] [blooddrop1] [kellethafire] [onyxfangs] [darkshield] [osirisbelt][/b]

I offer :
- 1 angien in final form 311 age, tokened with [claw1],[blooddrop2],[emeraldglare] ,[enlightning]
- 1 knator war master with 757 age ,tokened with [blackdiamonds],[stardust],[claw1] ,[claw2].
-1 gold coin

[color=purple]Consecutive posts merged - Grido[/color]

Edited by Grido

[quote name='baiano' date='19 July 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1279567022' post='64182']
[b]for the Rusty2 - age 107 - tokens [blooddrop3] [blooddrop1] [kellethafire] [onyxfangs] [darkshield] [osirisbelt][/b]

I offer :
- 1 angien in final form 311 age, tokened with [claw1],[blooddrop2],[emeraldglare] ,[enlightning]
- 1 knator war master with 757 age ,tokened with [blackdiamonds],[stardust],[claw1] ,[claw2].
-1 gold coin
[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but as I mentioned in the first post - for the drachs I'm only interested in trades for other drachs or selling for credits/paypal.