Items - Their Functions

Jubaris

[quote]If you hold an item that by its name or description does something that will be implemented with the new item features, that item _might_ get that functionality. If you see for example a functional Axe that chops trees, and you currently own an Axe (one that does nothing yet), post on forum or pm me (not forum pm , not email) and i will analyze if it should get that functionality too. Same goes for all other items. If the functionality described by your item was already created, i might enhance yours with it too, all you have to do is point it out so i know to check it. (might implies that i might not, it all depends on item name, description and complexity of the change).[/quote]

I guess anyone should post their not yet assigned item functions here.

I will start with mine: Savelfuser's Cloak - I would like to have cloaked character ability on it as it was assigned on some other cloaks.

now its time to get greedy for no reason ^_^
Deer Hide Boots - perhaps random action points spell, (up to 30 APs I guess, anything symbolic) once per 2 weeks would be enough too. Just so I could enjoy my boots, gifted by Crazy Mike, even more :)

ability given or not, no matter... I am just mentioning this since I have opportunity to (both abilities are symbolic, I dont need APs, and I have ghost spell in my possesion, nor I plan to sell any of my items)

[quote]If you hold an item that by its name or description does something that will be implemented with the new item features[/quote]

Not any ability, ones that are linked to the new features; Axe to chop wood, Pickaxe to mine stone etc. I imagine cloak to make invis is NOT what Mur is referring to as it has no relation to the new features.

oh damn... I guess I saw what I wanted to see :(
sounds logical now, adding all those abilities to number of items would really be a mess...

anyways use the topic at will. I think I saw few people carrying that kind of items, cant remember who exactly now...
hmmm, Czez has sack of everfresh vegetables :P:)

question: will existing raw materials be turned into resources by definition? and with new resources, item creating slowly will be turned into something cheaper (without 1 WP cost?)?

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen