Boss Heads Count Bug

Mr Mystery

Well, i was in Angien Shrine with The Phoenix earlier today. When this bug occured.

When the count hit, my heads were divided by half,a nd recieved no count, whereas Phoenix's heads remained and he received count.

Not that it really matters, but i thought ill just report this anyways.

[2010-03-29 00:30:49 - Alpha 9]
Head Contest - cruelty change
What you thought i won't "ruin" the HC this time to? :P .. here are some changes that might remain so, not sure yet if it will be just temporarly or permanent.

Score gets counted only for online players, players that are not online will lose 5% of score on each count and 50% of their current heads. Heads get increased only for online players. Impressions, rants and thoughts on forum as usual. This is not tested yet, i just hope it works as described above. If its not, i will fix it, but no damage to your current score will get fixed. Its part of the HC "unfairness", have fun.

[quote name='Clock Master' date='10 August 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1281461795' post='65632']
[2010-03-29 00:30:49 - Alpha 9]
Head Contest - cruelty change
What you thought i won't "ruin" the HC this time to? :P .. here are some changes that might remain so, not sure yet if it will be just temporarly or permanent.

Score gets counted only for online players, players that are not online will lose 5% of score on each count and 50% of their current heads. Heads get increased only for online players. Impressions, rants and thoughts on forum as usual. This is not tested yet, i just hope it works as described above. If its not, i will fix it, but no damage to your current score will get fixed. Its part of the HC "unfairness", have fun.
[/quote]
This is for sanctuary and such. Phoenix was at the exact same place when this happens and nothing happened to him. so this here cant reallt be explained. And i was sure i was online.

Edited by Mr Mystery

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...