Getting Rid Of Old Items

Sirthana

Hi!

I have searched the Q/A forum about items and I have found non that talked about selling or getting rid of items.

So how do we get rid of them? Why can't we just put them in a garbage can at the bottom of the screen or something like that and be done with them?

Very nice unique game. Thanks for not cloning another's idea and CREATE something NEW... something that most companies are unable to do since a long time ago... that is CREATE something new.

If by items you mean inventory items?

You can "get rid of them" by sending them to any player you see

LE: You can sell items by arranging a trade with another player, there is a market section on the forum if you want to put items up for sale.

Edited by Grido

Perhaps a collection, but a collection that takes up lots of room. Aren't we limited in the number of items we can carry? Unless we have a house or vault somewhere that I am unaware of...

And who would want noob items?

Edited by Sirthana

• Root Admin

There are two things you Could be talking about

Are you Refereing to:
A) armor. This is bought at shops around the world. These cannot be sold and therefore will stay with your character. These will not be limited
B) Items. These are made using a Wishpoint by the Item crafters. You can sell these to other people for Silver and gold.

It is most likely A because B is much harder to attain as a new player.