Medical Update And Ramblings

Hey there Magic Duel! I come in Peace!

Ok, for the serious stuff. Three years ago I was diagnosed with Epilepsy. I have seizures and got medicine for it. Thought it left and I was seizure free and off medication. Well, 4 weeks ago I suffered seizures again. I get the petite and grandmal seizures and have been put back on Kepra XL. A Cat Scan was done and it appears I have space between my ears and secrets are leaking out. Wanna know them? Send me a pm. <insert maniacal laughter here> I have a new list of Thou Shall Not that is really bumming me out and I don't really want to enter the dark void of depression.

So! What does that mean for Magic Duel? I considered killing having sagewoman killed off but after protests from MRHoly One and some counseling from Grido that was nixed because death in Magic Duel is pretty much permanent. I have stepped down from the Live Help position until I get my medical situation taken care of. My time in the realm is already limited and my two alts are almost never seen as I don't have the energy to devote to them. If you do see Sagewoman in the game, beware. She has become unbalanced (pun in there somewhere). Never can tell what she might do or say.

Thank you for your concern and prayers from those of you who offered them

Your honesty in this world touches my heart. Therefore I will be open with you. I lost my little brother to undiagnosed epilepsy recently. It was the lowest point of my life (talk about being lost). I know you have young ones running around, and must commend you on taking charge of your health. You are facing a long and tedious battle, but after getting to know you...I've no doubt you will rise to the challenge! You have my love and respect "Sage". Please continue to keep us informed. A strong support system will do wonders for you emotional well being.

My prayers are with you,

Roland Deshain

[quote name='Roland' timestamp='1283377049' post='67516']
Your honesty in this world touches my heart. Therefore I will be open with you. I lost my little brother to undiagnosed epilepsy recently. It was the lowest point of my life (talk about being lost). I know you have young ones running around, and must commend you on taking charge of your health. You are facing a long and tedious battle, but after getting to know you...I've no doubt you will rise to the challenge! You have my love and respect "Sage". Please continue to keep us informed. A strong support system will do wonders for you emotional well being.

My prayers are with you,

Roland Deshain
[/quote]

Thank you for your kind words. My condolences on the loss of your brother, Roland. I am feeling pretty good today. I usually don't start losing my energy and "spunk" till the afternoons. Of late I have had to take naps! I am going to behave as if I am healthy. I have to. I got teenagers in my household! Many thanks for the private messages and good wishes from you all, my Magic Duel family.