Need Help For Quest

Yoshi

Yeah so... Yoshi is going to be moving up to MP5 soon, but for him to do that something needs to happen. That something has already been semi planned out. Will it involve memories? Maybe. Will it involve cake? If I said yes, you'd say I was lying so I won't say anything about that. Anyways, I require someone with knowledge/experience/the ability to edit certain items. Depending on what you do, you could still participate in the quest. Everyone that would like to help, please state so in here. No PM's to Yoshi, or forum PM's. I would like more than one person to be involved in the creation, who knows, there might be some cake for you at the end of it. :P

[quote name='Yoshi' timestamp='1284003673' post='68095']
I require someone with knowledge/experience/the ability to edit certain items.
[/quote]
Inventory items? I don't know if anyone that can, actually used that ability. You'd assume they'd be curious and test it though. I'm still lacking two WPs to get it myself.. unlikely I'll get them in time.
I can help writing code; still better at c++ than MD script though.

[quote name='Kafuuka' timestamp='1284036206' post='68106']
Inventory items? I don't know if anyone that can, actually used that ability. You'd assume they'd be curious and test it though. I'm still lacking two WPs to get it myself.. unlikely I'll get them in time.I can help writing code; still better at c++ than MD script though.
[/quote]

Come find me at the Oak sometime and I'll let you use my watering can.

Awi