Bonus From Mp5 Story Mode Is Too Low

Espartano

the last page of the mp4 story mode give me alot of bonus e.g. 6000+ vit
when the option to jump mp5 apeared there are a msg that say something like this:
mp5 story will give +4% bonus each page plus the meditation bonus.
so after my 1st choice of 24h I get this:

Bonus skills received

Exploring points +7.6
[b]Maximum vital Energy +190[/b][i]like I say before at mp4 get 6000 after 24h[/i]
Maximum value points +152
Initiative +3.8
Attack +1.9
Meditation Bonus: 90%

Principle of Enthropy
+ 1
info

so this is normal? because the msg also say to train at mp4 and sac some crits to get better bonus!?

Storymode Percentage Bonus
From now on, story mode will give a 4% bonus based on your existing stats for each page you advance. This bonus applies to stages MP3 and MP4 and only to the stats or skills the story would normaly give for that page. The meditation bonus will apply additional to that value, making it quite big (up to almost 8% for 24h wait). That means that you could at least double your stats during a mindpower advance. This has implications to the overall gameplay and is a major change. It also means that if you wait more at one stage before moving on to the next, you will be able to increase stats more and then receive a significantly bigger bonus on each story page. At this moment i don't know if 4% is much, enough, or low. For sure its much for those of you that gahtered already insane stats, but question is, how is it for the other majority of players that advance normaly. Feel free to discuss this on forum and the percentage might change later if needed.

This bonus applies to stages MP3 and MP4

I know that, I read some of those posts once, but Im talking about the msg at MP4 before press the option to MP5:
that msg say also that mp5 story mode will give 4% bonus.

if that msg is in the wrong place, so that must be removed, because this for sure is one of the hopes of all mp4 that whant keep more time at this stage [i]thinking will get better bonus later based in the skills they already have[/i].
If mp5 story mode will give around 100 vit/vp and 1 skill/principle every page, stay more time at mp4 is useless...

well will continue my story and check if this will change as the story progress, maybe only the chapter I has low bonus because at mp3 it is those 15min choices....

Edited by Espartano

I can ask for some MP4 when reach the xp cap to take a picture from that msg before move to mp5, if I really see something wrong, because someone think I talked a lie here, or maybe some persons dont like when you see something wrong and talk about it :ph34r:

Yes, it's all a conspiracy and we're covering it up for Mur because we're all really his alts. Woe is me, you've figured us out!

Seriously, if it says you'll get more than you did get, it's a simple text error of some sort.

Also, if you stayed at MP4 to raise your stats before moving to MP5, it's not wasted, you have stats that you gained ://

I too am in story mode between MP4 and 5 and the bonus is measley compared to what it used to be when evolving from MP3 to 4. Is this going to leave me at a massive disadvatage to those who evolved before the 4% rule came in? It hardly seems worthwhile waiting the 24 hours now. :(

DM

• Root Admin

[quote name='Dormouse' timestamp='1288914412' post='71489']
I too am in story mode between MP4 and 5 and the bonus is measley compared to what it used to be when evolving from MP3 to 4. Is this going to leave me at a massive disadvatage to those who evolved before the 4% rule came in? It hardly seems worthwhile waiting the 24 hours now. :(

DM
[/quote]

no, because you will have gained massively more stats between mp3 and 4.

This is closed until there is some kind of proof. I dont want people moaning about something that is not a bug, or has not been proven as a bug yet.