Need Parteners!

The Great Pashweetie

I have decided that i need to get to mp5... it has been far too long, but to leave mp5 i need people who are willing to help, on this forum everyone post what time you are on (if you wish to spar with me you gotta be on from 18:00-3:00 ish...) and i want to create somewhat of a good community in mp4 where we can all help each other level up to mp5.
Post here if you want sparring partners too, but remember that anyone who posts here is your family and only attack them if they say that they want it, and that you should help them if players are attacking them.

I'm not sure that Mp5 is something everyone wants to rush into... though this may seem like a good idea at face value, I have my doubts. Mp5 is greatly different that Mp4 and I would hate to see players run into this new stage before they are ready. I encourage the Mp4s to think about where you are now, and if you are actually ready to advance. I have been on about the same amount of time you have been Pashweetie, and I know I for one, am not ready yet. That is why I have to say, I'm sorry, but I will not be participating in this.

Believe me MP4 is a whole different world. I was not ready to into it when I did and I still likely am not. I was top in MP4 when I was there a year ago. Then I decided to rush to MP5 like you and you don't step one level up like the other ones. In MP5 you ether win everything or lose even more.

Take this as a warning stay out of MP5 as long as you can. Do not use heat as it increases experience. Sacrifice your creatures to lower exp and only use creatures you plan on training because you want that exp to go to the most use. Be smart and stay where you are.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Kamisha' timestamp='1289586045' post='71959']
Believe me MP4 is a whole different world. I was not ready to into it when I did and I still likely am not. I was top in MP4 when I was there a year ago. Then I decided to rush to MP5 like you and you don't step one level up like the other ones. In MP5 you ether win everything or lose even more.

Take this as a warning stay out of MP5 as long as you can. Do not use heat as it increases experience. Sacrifice your creatures to lower exp and only use creatures you plan on training because you want that exp to go to the most use. Be smart and stay where you are.
[/quote]

The less people say stuff like that, the easier it is for new Mp5's.

Because people get scared and grind massively at mp4, making the issue MUCH harder for new mp5's that rushed. More people at mp5, easier time for everyone

I agree... ive spent a long time in mp4, i dont want to rush but i dont want to wait either... i suppose this has somewhat dissolved into a more of a disscussion like every thread i begin... And ive been a mp4 for near 200 days

Edited by The Great Pashweetie