Seekers Of Enlightenment Research Quest

The Seekers of Enlightenment would like to announce a research project for the players of MD

write a paper in witch you tell us what do you think the symbolism of the SoE alliance crest is

[attachment=2280:SoE crest.JPG]

there are no restrictions on lenght or size of the paper, but decency is required, if it has pictures or other diagrams to support your thoughts is ok.

feel free to deconstruct the Crest into its basic elements and explain every element at a time and put in all together at the end to find its meaning the way you can see it above.

First Prize is a WP

Second and third will also recieve a prize, which may include another Wp

time limit: last entries will be received on 20 january

All papers we get from younger players(and are not among the first 3 papers) will be rewarded with a creature if they want it.

Please send your papers in game to Emerald Arcanix via pm. The quest will be marked by SoE members. Thank you

Ps:further sponsorship for the quest welcomed

Edited by emerald arcanix

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if i could possibly know how many entrants there have been for this quest so far, with 3 WP up for grabs (i know obviously if not up to scratch... or only 3 entrants that they wont be used..) it might be time to get my thinking cap out!

to Hedge Munos:feel free to tell what you think that symbol means, personal ideas have a great value but you must refer to what you see in that symbol

to Asterdai:there are 3 wp so far yes but those will be given in dependence to the quality of the papers we get...so we may award only one wp or more

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='emerald arcanix' timestamp='1294058480' post='76694']
feel free to tell what you think that symbol means, personal ideas have a great value but you must refer to what you see in that symbol
[/quote]

Oops, I replied to Chewett in-game via PM for my paper here, since I am unable to find Emerald Arcanix in-game to PM?
I have copied you on my thoughts now via Forum PM.
Quite an interesting little quest-ion to ponder though! :)

Edit: simply wondering if my PM was received I had not heard back from Chewett or yourself, either in-game or forumPM, and can re-send my thoughts on the crest if necessary. Thank you.

Edited by Maebius

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' timestamp='1296983486' post='78531']
please be patient people, the quest isn't forgotten :)
Emerald is having tests in RL, and had a fever recently too, as soon as he normalizes his activities, best works will be choosen.
[/quote]

I wonder, will the entries be kept private, or would shared information be allowed among the participants of this quest, once the results are made public? Either option is fine by me, but I would be willing to offer my thoughts after the contest, for further discussion and critiques. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...