Mp4, Story Mode, No Acces To World

Mavac

it may be deceiving at first, but there is a wide variety of paths depending on which answer you choose. They each independently give different amounts, or sometime penalize, your attributes. They can also give special acess to certain restricted area's if you use the right combination. At MP5 it becomes even more so. Some people are known to have use the story for months using 24 hour bonuses. The story mode part where you are "locked down" doesn't last very long, and I would suggest not using 24 hour bonus during that time.

Honestly anymore stats have become ALOT easier to build up since back in the day when story mode was much more important. Many people don't even use 24 hour mode when they are out of the "locked down" stage just do they can get through the story faster. This becomes even more apparent at MP5 when stat's really start to fly. The answers you choose in the story are much more important then the time frame itself. There are few combination's of answers that lead to an end path, so its not easy to receive the access to restricted area's. Pay close attention to what the questions are and think outside the box so to speak.

MP3 and MP4 story modes try and give you a basis for what decisions in the story you want to make as an MP5 (the last story line). Each MP class allows deeper access into the story line. SO try a few variations from the choices you made the first time and see where it leads you.

*edit* removed possible spoiler.

Edited by phantasm

Dont have a problem with going through the story again, problem I have is beeing blocked from the world...

And exactly what "easy" ways are there to get stats theese days?

And when do I get access to the world again? Just started chapter 1 :P

Edited by Mavac

its a very short time before you re-enter the world again. You will know it when it comes. As I suggested don't spend alot of 24 hour time being suck in the imaginary story. I think I used the 5 min timer most of the way through. The timer has no effect upon the story line itself, only your answers to the questions do. Once you are back to 'free roam mode' then you can resumed 24 hour if you like. Most likely you will be an MP4 long enough to finish the story mode. As I said before to make a long story mode is to pick very specific answers. For the most part it will end before long "under construction" as the story really isn't the essence of the game. It had more bearing LONG ago when I was a noob but creatures, stats, grinders, tokens, and a variety of other things have all become into play since then.

I can not reveal the ways to get stats these days. This would in turn be a spoiler, and it's much better to experience it on your own. There are mentors of the fighting path, people who aren't endless grinders, and are willing to help you find your way. Feel free to ask around and you will find them quickly. Burns is a wonderful example, but there are many others.

• 1 month later...

@Phanatasm

I'm also in this situation right now. So if I understood you correctly I will be able to continue the story line even if I WOULD stay with the same choices at last time in MP3 because the story line gets extended. Or do I actually HAVE to take another way to explore if I can get further this time??

• Root Admin

[quote name='Eldar Doomspell' timestamp='1295014615' post='77420']
@Phanatasm

I'm also in this situation right now. So if I understood you correctly I will be able to continue the story line even if I WOULD stay with the same choices at last time in MP3 because the story line gets extended. Or do I actually HAVE to take another way to explore if I can get further this time??
[/quote]

Not entirely what you mean, but i will give a go answering.

Each mindpower you advance you progress through the story. You will start at the beggining again and it allows you to choose a different path if you want. You dont nesscarily have to change you path, and if you dont want to, you will run through your story again.

In mp5 (and maybe mp4 also) the storyline is longer than previous, that is the same for whether you stick to your old choices or choose new ones.

From memory, the MP4 story is the same as the MP3 story, however I haven't gone through all possibilities at each MP level so it is possible that some paths are longer at MP4 than they are at MP3 (just none of the ones I saw).

MP5 is way bigger though.