Tranquility Day Exception Idea

MRHoly One

I think that it would be a good idea to have ONE location in the realm where we can still attack in days of tranquility. Like Marble Dale for instance. I do get the point of these days, BUT some of use are fighting characters and have little to do on the 12th and 24th.

What do you think?

While I can understand the sentiment of that idea, that would undermine the point of the day and would cause everyone who was interested in fighting to gather in that one spot, leaving the rest of the realm empty. That doesn't give the best impression to new players. Also, while you might not be all that interested in anything other than the combat, this does still allow you to work on friendships and get to know people, even if you don't want to RP.
Consider it a day to be more sociable, rather than the normal combat day of hunting for a good fight.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

I think MDP can be imune to that day of tranquility, think in new players that are out to free roam in those days?
Also you can fight and talk at same time, you dont need to stay there just to fight and dont reply to a simple hello...
(normally I lose 2 days of play because day of tranquility)just because my country time and the time I have to play, is just in same of that.

Edited by Espartano