Decorating Trees For Christmas

Darigan

I got the idea while having a conversation with our resident talking tree, Awiiya that while we are going to have a tree in the gazebo, why not get a bunch of people together and decorate the two most well known trees of MD namely Awiiya and Bob.

I'm pretty sure Awiiya would enjoy the fun and Bobs been a tad neglected since coming back to life since the last time someone tried to chop him down.

For Bob , I think it'd be good if we could gather around at some time when Z is awake so he can be part of it and of course it'd be great if we could get lots of people gathered when Awiiyas awake.

Someone will need to bring the tinsel and someone else can gather some lights, while others prepare some good christmas stories to tell Awiiya while hes being decorated.

Also being that Christmas is only a little over a week away and you are all in the festive mood, If you'd like to why not post pictures of your decorated Christmas trees, everyone has their own style of decorating with different ornaments and variations of lights and tinsel, just a thought if anyones interested. Maybe I can find some sort of reward for insentive of some sort *shrugs*

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#696969"]tho, as a druid, I believe the trees are best decorated with leaves, this time I'm all for the idea :D
just hope there will be people willing to help Awiiya and Bob get tidy again after Christmas... *chuckles*

waiting for Awiiya and mr Z to set a date. (IF they agree of course)[/color][/font]

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/hris72058/Photo0124.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1292412320' post='75488']
Reminds me of this.. REALLY feels like it was just yesterday...
http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/6017-bob-the-christmas-tree/
[/quote]

hehe I like that maybe can do something like that again maybe even do it for Awiiya.

[quote name='Mya Celestia' timestamp='1292438155' post='75510']
[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Maybe bob will look like the tree in Charlie Brown after the kids are done decorating. :)[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Ahem...[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/6017-bob-the-christmas-tree/page__view__findpost__p__50835"]link.[/url]