Free Credits

BFH

[center][center]
[font=Arial Black][size=4][img]http://magicduel.com/userfiles/181413/freecredits%20new%20image.jpg[/img]
[/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][color=#8B0000][b][font=Georgia][size=4]What are Free Credits?[/size][/font][/b][/color]

[font=Georgia][size=4] Free Credits are a very important part of MagicDuel. "Free Credits" is an interface which hold voting sites, that allows MagicDuel receive your votes on different gaming top-lists. Your votes helps the game improve its rank through the internet, and[/size][/font][font=Georgia][size=4] consequently MagicDuel receives players that make our community bigger. [/size][/font]

[font=Georgia][size=4][color=#0000FF] [color=#8B0000][b]How voting helps you?[/b][/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Georgia][size=4] First of all with new players, our community will grow that means that we will have more players to train with, more players to share with, more quests, and since this is a "Player Shaped Adventure", we will have more features. [color=#FF0000]ALSO[/color], and not less important, for each vote you give, you will receive a [b][color=#FF0000]REWARD[/color].[/b][/size][/font][font=Georgia][size=4] Your reward consist of a determined amount of credits (which you can use to buy things, creatures, and features from MD SHOP), a vitality boost, value points boost, and one action point. Also you will gain 2 permanent vital energy and 2 permanent value points per vote.

[color=#8B0000][b]How to vote?[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000]First Step:[/color]

Locate your "Free Credits" link, that is located above your player name (It's the last link), and click it.

[log= [color=#FFA500]Show Image[/color]]

[img]http://bfh.freeoda.com/1.png[/img]
[/log]

[color=#FF0000]Second Step:[/color]

Read the instructions and click "continue."

[/size][/font][font=Georgia][size=4][log= [color=#FFA500]Show Image[/color]]
[/size][/font][font=Georgia][size=4][img]http://bfh.freeoda.com/2.jpg[/img]
[/size][/font]
[font=Georgia][size=4][/log]

[color=#FF0000]Third Step:[/color]

Click the Voting Links and follow the instructions below each link.

[/size][/font][font=Georgia][size=4][log= [color=#FF8C00]Show Image[/color]]
[/size][/font][font=Georgia][size=4][img]http://bfh.freeoda.com/3.png[/img]
[/log]

[color=#8B0000][b]Notes:[/b][/color]

[/size][/font][/center][/center]
[list]
[*][font=Georgia][size=4]Sites shuffle randomly after each vote.[/size][/font]
[*][font=Georgia][size=4]After voting refresh your page (press F5), to receive the reward.[/size][/font]
[*][font=Georgia][size=4]After completing $2.00, you are able to transfer found to MD Shop (that is to be able to buy).[/size][/font]
[*][font=Georgia][size=4]Any Problems with Free Credits should be reported [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/forum/229-free-credit-problems/"]HERE.[/url][/size][/font]
[*][font=Georgia][size=4]Links works only once for all your accounts and regenerate every 24 hours.[/size][/font]
[/list]
[font=Georgia][size=4][color=#0000FF][color=#8B0000]Any questions feel free to ask.

Hope all of this help,[/color]

[b][color=#000000]BFH[/color][/b][/color]
[/size][/font]

Edited by BFH
Adding new details

• 2 months later...

Following detail added:

Free credits links give now +2 MAX Ve and Vp each. This might not seem much at all for the vets but for new players it is something especially when accumulated over a longer period. That means free credits give about +70 Max Ve daily and about +2000 Max Ve monthly. Remember to also vote for MD not just to click the links for the reward.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

excuse me, sirs

i do not know where to post my concern, but isn't the requirement to obtain those "RARE" ELUs from [b]there[/b] too low?

Edit:

i tried to purchase one, though i never had any of them, but it says:

[b]You have purchased the maximum number of these items.[/b]

>_<

Edited by nadrolski

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='nadrolski' timestamp='1321144034' post='95713']
excuse me, sirs

i do not know where to post my concern, but isn't the requirement to obtain those "RARE" ELUs from [b]there[/b] too low?

Edit:

i tried to purchase one, though i never had any of them, but it says:

[b]You have purchased the maximum number of these items.[/b]

>_<
[/quote]

That was fixed :) Next time post in the appropiate section so I notice it :)

Right now they should be out of stock