Loreroot entrance guards bug

Xewl

A few days ago I fought with the guards at the entrance of Loreroot (Maple road). I lost that fight and now I cannot attack them more.
Furthermore, when I finished that "quest" I canot fight with them manually, but they attacked me when I want to go back to the Road Crossing.

[color="#2e8b57"][i]The Loreroot guards do not attack any player at all. If this is the case can you post evidence that they have attacked you, because then it is most likely a bug.
Is there a message on the screen that pops when you want to attack them that prevents you from doing so?[/i][/color]

[quote name='Sharazhad' timestamp='1296586019' post='78333']
[color="#2e8b57"][i]The Loreroot guards do not attack any player at all. If this is the case can you post evidence that they have attacked you, because then it is most likely a bug.
Is there a message on the screen that pops when you want to attack them that prevents you from doing so?[/i][/color]
[/quote]

Yes, The message is come up("see me what I am") and I cannot attack them, but when I tried to re-complete the quest I get a meesage( You already collected this item)...

[quote name='Xewl' timestamp='1296653017' post='78349']
Yes, The message is come up("see me what I am") and I cannot attack them, but when I tried to re-complete the quest I get a meesage( You already collected this item)...
[/quote]

Hmm... I don't know what you did, but now I can fight them :)

Thank you !

Edited by Xewl

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1296681092' post='78361']
Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies?
Also, there's two of the guards. They do different things. Try both ;)
[/quote]

Thx for the help, now I knwo how can I attack them :)

• 11 months later...