Alliance gameplay is different from non-allied gameplay

Muratus del Mur

Alliance gameplay system  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Root Admin

Gameplay was divided further between alliance members and non-allied players.

Allied and non-allied member now depend on different counters and restrictions for attacking.

Honor remains standard for non-allied members (nothing changes). Alliance members now have a separate counter called

Loyalty/Prestige. The "Attack this player for honor box has been changed to Attack for Loyalty and the won fights.

of alliance members will increase their alliance loyalty/prestige.

If a member leaves an alliance , his counter returns to honor and all honor based restriction and the 'game fights win/loss balance' applies again.

More details

Gameplay changes for alliance members only:

- every won fight gives you zero or positive loyalty points, zero for fights with little vitality involves, more for

tougher fights.

- Loyalty reward is based on total experience (lost vitality) the battle gives and is divided in stages.

- When JOINING an alliance honor gets -50% if it is above zero, and doesn't change if it's zero or lower.

- Members can attack without honor/loyalty restriction, everybody can attack everybody, good for some bad for others, the alliance world is a world for the toughest players around.

- Because of the lack of any restriction preventing players from attacking each other, the time between fights against the same player has been increased to 3 hours.

- No loyalty reward for successfully defending from an attack.

- Members receive a Loyalty penalty of 1 point for losing a fight

- Leadership hierarchy is based entirely on loyalty points; honor points will no longer be displayed on the alliance

page.

- A Loyalty penalty as been implemented for leaving an Alliance: The loyalty penalty for being kicked is -50% and for leaving of your own accord is -25%.

- 20 loyalty point cost to the leader for kicking a member out of the alliance.

- When joining an alliance, players cannot have more Loyalty then the Alliance Leader. Loyalty points drop 20 points below the leaders total points.

Gameplay changes for normal players (non-allied):

- honor must remain above -500 to allow you to attack others (no change)

- honor will be used to grant you access without invitation to the alliances. Honor points required for free entrence to an alliance will be 1500 (can change)

- there is no point in getting huge amounts of honor , but there is a point in keeping a good game balance at this will allow you to be more stable and advance further, become stronger, and eventualy beeing powerfull enough to join an alliance.

- If you get loyalty as an alliance member but then you get out and play as normal player, loyalty doesn't play a role for you, but will carry on when you will join an alliance

More implications of honor and loyalty will be added in future changes.

EDIT BY CHEWETT: added better paragraphs and amended spelling

i think there must not be any loyalitiy point penalty for lossing when there is a lot of vitality involved people use all of their vitality and all of their power and eventually they loss now they get -1 loyality point

i think it discourge chalenging players who like to know how powerfull they are

and what about people like me with 400k xp they have a hard life gaining losses and they cant attack any one

also there is people that have more xp than me but they dont like to loss so they bind zero defence ritual or a heroic archer that only do weaken defence

plz think about us too

so wait... when your in an alliance, now you dont have to worry about honor? so that means theres no balance to be concerned with right?

so lets say you just keep winning fights as an alliance member, then your kicked out. now your wins are way higher than you losses and you did not gain any honor from the wins you had.

basically at this point your screwed.

i think there should still be something you have to balance in an alliance.

if not then maybe implying the loyalty points into honor or something when you leave?

• 3 weeks later...
i think there must not be any loyalitiy point penalty for lossing when there is a lot of vitality involved people use all of their vitality and all of their power and eventually they loss now they get -1 loyality point

i think it discourge chalenging players who like to know how powerfull they are

There is absolutely nothing wrong with losing loyalty for losing a fight. If you lose you should be penalized accordingly. Alliance fighting is all about winning. If you keep losing, and cannot keep up with other alliance members, you may need to quit alliance until you are better able to handle running with the big dogs.

and what about people like me with 400k xp they have a hard life gaining losses and they cant attack any one

also there is people that have more xp than me but they dont like to loss so they bind zero defence ritual or a heroic archer that only do weaken defence

Well the 0 creature ritual is a moot point now. As for the rest, you may need to rethink your strategy.