ABout Creatures no longer losing XP on transfer

Tipu

Dear admins of MD i have a Kind request,
To increase the Won point requirements for all the creatures cos' of the latest announcement(Creatures no longer losing XP on transfer)
Example: i can trade a aged maxed joker from a mp5 player(since essay to get XP on creatures at mp5)and upgrade it to maxed lvl without a single fight since it does not require any Won points for upgrading.
My request is to increase the number of Won points as a requirement for upgrading the creatures proportionately.
Thanks
(really surprised to see no one is against the recent announcement uhhm guess everyone is tired of whining hehe)

ugh. It's hard enough for me to upgrade my stuff as it is, Tipu. *shakes fist* I'm not sure that increasing won fights would solve the problem. Changing the xp transfer rule WOULD get something accomplished without making everything harder for us noobs, lol. And why all creatures? Why not just creatures that only require exp and age for upgrade? I don't see the point in making an angien need more wins for upgrade considering it already needs 700 for its' first stage upgrade. Regardless, making creatures more difficult to upgrade wouldn't solve the problem in my opinion, and its' not likely to be changed no matter what we say.

• Root Admin

Please use the correct forums, This is an idea, so post it in the "New Ideas" forum

Other than that, i disagree with the new rules since it allows people to gain creatures with large amounts of exp, have GGG style fights and have no exp and fully maxed drachs, jokers and such. Adding wins wont really stop it, However i think this gives even more creedence for No ones Creature plans.

• Root Admin

on short term you might see it as allowing abuse, because for a while anyone will be able to reset xp, and that was hard before. My intention is to change gameplay and constant xp lowering will be part of the new gameplay. Its a shift of values so to speak.
Creature upgrade requirements are ok as they are. I will announce an other update regarding mp levels but overall the new changes are not unbalanced they are aimed to shift gameplay in an other direction entirely.

Most of all, as the vets already know, no accounts are reset or "fixed" in case an official change leads to abnormal powers , it is something you can abuse if you think its abusable but i dare to say the abuse is part of the way things will be in a month from now.

I am hoping this change will add more dynamic to the play and have people go to the altar more often not just on rare occasions. If i am wrong we shall see, anyway, even if wrong, you should be used by now to survive and enjoy any feature or bug or any update that is uncertain if its good or bad..you know what i mean, its how MD was in the past years :))

[quote name='Tipu' timestamp='1299159509' post='79881']
(really surprised to see no one is against the recent announcement uhhm guess everyone is tired of whining hehe)
[/quote]
I think both announcement are a bad idea (as Mur just said people would right now), but yeah, I don't really care too much since I don't play for combat, and MD is Mur's game anyway so... whatever.

Sure from the perspective of what the game was like before those announcements, they may seem pretty damn idiotic, but who's to say that it won't prove beneficial in the long run?

My main hatred for it is it makes it more like your average online game, but eh, that just means we will have more new players stick around.

Edit: And with the later announcements, I am glad to say that it certainly looks like it will be a vast improvement.

Edited by Chewett

[quote](really surprised to see no one is against the recent announcement uhhm guess everyone is tired of whining hehe)
[/quote]

Now i know why *reads the second part of the announcement* hehe
@ Kypis, Child : agreed
@ Chewett : Thanks
@ King of MD : Well Understood. Thanks for explanation.

So plz Close the topic thanks