Voting and powerups

Shiona

Hi
I have tried 3 days running to upgrade one of my creatures using the powerups after voting. I am careful to refresh and make sure I'm at the beginning of a regen cycle so I have time to get the powerups and use them before time runs out. I have done this before no prob's but now seems not to work. I have not received VE, VP or EP. Any ideas? :huh:

Cheers,
Ossa

[quote name='Shadowseeker' timestamp='1299606016' post='80386']
Voting should only add to VE and VP.

As for powerups, which did you use?

I'm not sure what you mean though, do you mean after voting there is no change to VP/VE?
[/quote]

also, make note if you need +MindPower for the creature in question. That's new-ish, and if you notice you have plenty of Vp and age, and such, you may still need Mindpower now, depending on the creature and what level it is going to become.
I totally overlooked that the other day when trying to upgrade an elemental, and wondering why it suddenly did not let me.

Sorry, on top of the free credits you get temporary VP, VE and AP (not EP)which only last until the next regen cycle. I did not get any extra anything. And the creat Im trying to level up doesn't have a +MP on it.

Cheers,
Ossa

So cleared my cache etc, took a before and after refresh screen shot. I still did not received my temporary VE, VP, or AP. So at a loss now, 4 days running.

Helps if I attach the screen shots

Edited by Shiona

Well, all I can say that I am baffled.

And I can honestly say that as a forum mod, or an LHO, I don't get what is causing this. Try messaging [council] and see what they say to this?

EDIT: Just realised, MAX VE/VP aren'r rising either...I suggest you include that fact in the email, I suspect that part of the code causes free credits to stop working for you.

Edited by Shadowseeker

@Chewett, My VE was below max already and still didn't increase. I have used this before to acquire/level up creats no problem.
@Shadowseeker Thanks I will email them and post response here so.

Cheers,
Ossa

I have had the same bug several times, first I refresh to make sure I'm not right before a new count after that I vote a few times, then I refresh but get nothing, even if I vote a few more times after that and refresh again I still get nothing and I'm pretty sure it doesn't take me 12 min to vote.
I haven't tested if I also get this bug if I'm below max or if I don't get the max ve/vp bonus either but I do get the free credits every time.
I have only gotten this bug when using firefox, but I have only tried voting using an other browser 2 or 3 times.
Sometimes it suddenly does work for me after voting and refreshing a few times.

Today it works. Don't know what, if anything was done but I received all my temp powerups. I will still post reply from contact@magicduel.com here if I get one within the next couple of days.

Thanks everyone.
Ossa

Edited by Shiona

• 9 months later...