Well, from the shadows rises a new figure? Or something like that.

Call me Thief! I'm a girl obsessed with things phrased in peculiar ways, that are outside of the mainstream or outside of "normal" reality, which is what drew me here anyway, probably. I'm a maniac for manga, Pepsi-I'm ADDICTED- roleplaying, video games, reading, writing, and arguing with people...it's a hobby. I'm also a little dramatic, but I've never acted.

I'd like to create a persona and just roleplay from it in the game...is that allowed?

Heh, anyway, that's it about me...It's good to meet you! ^_^

WELCOME!!
[quote name='Thief of Truth' timestamp='1301606626' post='81572']
I'd like to create a persona and just roleplay from it in the game...is that allowed?
Heh, anyway, that's it about me...It's good to meet you! ^_^
[/quote]

yes you can create a game character only to roleplay :)

[quote name='Thief of Truth' timestamp='1301611860' post='81577']
Awesome~! :)

Any pointers as for playing? I love the concepts, but they leave me a bit...befuddled.
[/quote]

Well, I'll second that MagicDuel is not your typical online game. In fact, I'm finding it less a "game" intirely, and more a rather interesting community wrapped around a game-ish framework.

Few hints:

Patience. That's kinda important it seems. Good things come to those who wait, or persevere, or are dedicated and consistent or some-such. :)

I'd tell you a few more but am afraid you'd steal the nuggets of Truth and I'd be left with only lies. Your name, is such, after all.

Welcome to the enigma that is Magic Duel. I'm a newer player myself, and it's a wonderful, confusing, and enlightening place here.

[quote name='Maebius' timestamp='1301614704' post='81578']
Well, I'll second that MagicDuel is not your typical online game. In fact, I'm finding it less a "game" intirely, and more a rather interesting community wrapped around a game-ish framework.

Few hints:

Patience. That's kinda important it seems. Good things come to those who wait, or persevere, or are dedicated and consistent or some-such. :)

I'd tell you a few more but am afraid you'd steal the nuggets of Truth and I'd be left with only lies. Your name, is such, after all.

Welcome to the enigma that is Magic Duel. I'm a newer player myself, and it's a wonderful, confusing, and enlightening place here.
[/quote]

*smiles slyly* Don't worry about that. I may be out to steal the Truth, but not only for myself. I certainly wouldn't selfishly hoard such a scintillating jewel...

Haha, patience, yes. Not one of my stronger traits. Which is why I must cultivate it. :) To the extreme end of the spectrum I go.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hunt down Curiose and Innocence, and when he gets back Fyrd Argentus.
From your interests, Curi and Fyrd may be able to help you find a role within the realm (and if you want to RP a thief, I myself have raided my way through most of the lands while fulfilling that role ;))
Inno will confuse you, but she's lovely and will help you will RP (she never isn't in character) and patients (she will teach you lots)

Another person to seek out would be Awiiya, he is always by the MDA gate (He is a tree, after all)