How Led Zeppelin described Magic Duel long ago

Passant the Weak

I have noticed a few threads (mostly old threads, but all are old for a newbie like me) that are dealing with MD and some coincidences. I am just diving into the realm, but I start feeling surrounded by its metaphysics, and I am puzzled how it somehow represents our life. And I have noticed myself one more coincidence.

Those who have looked at my [url="http://magicduel.com/players/Passant_the_weak "]profile[/url] might have guessed that I am a fan of Led Zeppelin. A song is there, for you to listen: "Stairway to Heaven". Of course it has to deal with my character. But recently I have realized why that song had chosen to be there, on my profile. Because it's no more a coincidence, it must be a sign. A sign that the realm is penetrating me as much as I am trying to invest it.

That song is just the proof that Led Zeppelin was a big fan of MD... long before MD existed. They have described almost everything there... You don't believe me? Check this! Try to find how MD is described in the lyrics... and compare with my own opinion in the Hidden Log.

You may think I become crazy? Blame Magic Duel for that! I promise I was "normal" before... And guess what? I don't want to be normal anymore... because of MD. :)

~The Weak, a Passer by

=====================================================================================================================
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
[log=]This Lady is Marind of course. And she is trying to raise her mind to the highest stage... a stage that seem inaccessible to most... but to those who have the willingness to reach it[/log]
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
[log=]Of course she can! Have you ever noticed how she manages to get you play with her? A word is often more powerful than a weapon... partuicularly when it comes from a wise Lady[/log]
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven
[buying]Now that's intriguing..; She is buying... with money? ..; Or with her Mind Power, like we buy creatures in MD?[/log]

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
[log=]You know that sign... it's one of the first thing you see in MD...[/log]
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings
[log=]And this was my first lesson in MD... don't trust what you see. Don't trust what you hear... Go beyond the view, go beyond the words... Try to see things with different eyes...Rings a bell?[/log]
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misleading
Ooh, it makes me wonder
Ooh, it makes me wonder
[log=]it makes me wonder... this is my motto in MD... I am always wondering something... anything... everything[/log]

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving
[log=]What is beyond teh see? What is beyond GG? What will we discover ina few days?... No border is there forever, that's all we know[/log]
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
[log=]This happens when you are in teh forest of Loreroot and look to the East, towards Necrovion. ANd it makes me wonder...[/log]
And the voices of those who stand looking
and it makes me wonder
really makes me wonder

And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forest will echo with laughter
[log=]This is where I am stuck so far. It probably has to deal with the fact that only the chosen ones can last in MD. Not that MD has really chosen them, but their mind, their actions, progressively become accointed to MD, until they become part of the realm... for good. I hope to reach that stage one day[/log]

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean from the May Queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on
[log=]I am not sure. is that a trivial description of the Maze?... Or (more probably), the explaination that when you enter story mode, you have to chose your own way... and if you don't like it, then you can just make another choice at later MP stage...[/log]
Ooh, it makes me wonder
Ooh, Ooh, it makes me wonder

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know
The piper's calling you to join him
Dear lady, can't you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind
[log=]This is the critical stage of your life in MD. When you realize that it is definitely not what you thought. It's different from everything you have experienced so far... Will you definitely come in... follow the piper... forget the physical stairway to follow the spiritual path to enhancement and better knowledge of yourself and the others?... [/log]

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
[log=]Yes, our shadows taller than our soul... when we ahve chosen the dark side of Necrovion... there we are now but...[/log]
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
[log=]Marind is here and she explains to us what the balance is... and why everyone is entitled to find his way... as long as the balance is respected...[/log]
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all is one and one is all, yeah
[log=]when you and the realm make one. When you and the other inhabitants of tis wonderful world called Magic Duel make one...[/log]
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying the stairway to heaven
[log=]I know now... this stairway has no end..; I must be climbing step by step... forever... to discover more about the world and myself... to explore more of my personality and my relationship with other... to climb on that ladder of knowledge... forever[/log]

Edited by Passant the Weak

I can try to decrypt the backwards message, maybe it was somehow marrind's thoughts, or the ode of Necrovion(just ideas) and when I listened I heard mentioned a shore(in the reverse version). Maybe it has something to do with GG...