WTS all my creatures...

JacoAnd

The bidding is now closed... I have updated the bidding on the first post (without errors I think :unsure: )

And no I wont be quitting... :cool:
Im going to buy new creatures and start playing again. :rolleyes:

Please find me at the at the fortunes well or pm me on the forum to find a time to trade. :cool:

Edited by JacoAnd

Did Paracelsus PM you or so? Meh, I'd have bid 4 silver on the angien where he bid 3.5...

Well, now I have to find you online. I'm usually at the MDP over the day, I'm sure we can arrange something.

Did Paracelsus PM you or so? Meh, I'd have bid 4 silver on the angien where he bid 3.5...I wanted both, else I don't particularly want them...

Well, now I have to find you online. I'm usually at the MDP over the day, I'm sure we can arrange something.

Edit: If you mean his post after me, I saw his post, then edited my own to overbid him. So if you use that, he hasn't bid that much actually.

Edited by Shadowseeker

[quote name='Shadowseeker' timestamp='1305959978' post='84776']
Did Paracelsus PM you or so? Meh, I'd have bid 4 silver on the angien where he bid 3.5...

Did Paracelsus PM you or so? Meh, I'd have bid 4 silver on the angien where he bid 3.5...I wanted both, else I don't particularly want them...

Edit: If you mean his post after me, I saw his post, then edited my own to overbid him. So if you use that, he hasn't bid that much actually.
[/quote]

Sorry... must have been a mistake from my side... it is changed now... ^_^

Edited by JacoAnd