Really Old Creatures Up For Sale

MoM

Okay, first I have a question, my brother used to play this game a long time ago, and now he's gone, so he's given me his account password, and I found a LOAD of creatures with lots of age...
my question is : if I sell the creatures from my brother's account, can my character (aka not his character) take the benefits? because, if I can't, it'd be better for me just to take the creatures and use them, not so?

apart from that, the creatures are :

Unholy Priest

Angien
token : black Diamond

Holly Warrior

Dark Archer

Elemental VI

Grasan

ummmm I dunno what this is (it's called queen of the sea, I think it's a custom name) anyway, it looks like a mermaid with Medussa like hair

Master Lorerootian Archer

Animated Tree III

Elite Knator

Egg

Angien

Grassan

Tormented Soul

Egg

Elemental

One more thing, I'm a n00b, I haven't even got past willow's guards, but I know that I can't handle some of these creatrues :/ I'm not really into coins, I need help more than it, but I suppose I can BUY help with coins...
so I'm also going to need advice, for what to do with some of them, should I take them and sacrifice? should I take them and use them???
any help will be rewarded :) (with some of the rewards I get here), oh and try not to rip me off :(

Mind telling the ID's of those as well? I'm looking for special IDs.

As for Willow's guards, try to use the live help button ingame. It should be orange and shiny to the right side of the chat.(a bit to the right and above)

Edited by Shadowseeker

ID:614120

ID:633761

ID:633821

ID:634035

ID:634036

ID:636388

ID:636712

ID:636714

ID:638045

ID:638170

ID:639496

ID:642899

ID:646497

ID:648894

ID:652987

ID:652988

not too special, unless you count the 64 64 xx and 63 63 xx :/

[quote name='MoM' timestamp='1308980283' post='86717']
Okay, first I have a question, my brother used to play this game a long time ago, and now he's gone, so he's given me his account password, and I found a LOAD of creatures with lots of age...
my question is : if I sell the creatures from my brother's account, can my character (aka not his character) take the benefits? because, if I can't, it'd be better for me just to take the creatures and use them, not so?
(...)
One more thing, I'm a n00b, I haven't even got past willow's guards, but I know that I can't handle some of these creatrues :/ I'm not really into coins, I need help more than it, but I suppose I can BUY help with coins...
so I'm also going to need advice, for what to do with some of them, should I take them and sacrifice? should I take them and use them???
any help will be rewarded :) (with some of the rewards I get here), oh and try not to rip me off :(
[/quote]
I believe if the previous account is abandoned and you were not owner it's regular gift and you can legally benefit... But some ppl may be more orthodox...
In most cases you should not have to pay for help - if you do not het answer the first time you try do it again a bit later - ppl may not be online. There are also Live Help Operators you can always ask for help using the button Shadowseeker mentioned.
But beware - most things in MD are designed to be figured out by players so you should not expect to get straight and direct answers anyway... neither on public channels or using coins. And believe me - this way of learning the game is much better for you in the long run :-)
Good luck!

Even if it's really two players, it's borderline. When you take the account of somebody else and access it yourself, it's most definitely not (completely) somebody else's account anymore, but yours as well. If the other person has no intention of returning to his account, either, it turns completely into yours. And therefor your alt.

Imagine how that'd go otherwise... I take the alts of my brother, and he takes mine, we sell each others belongings and rightfully keep the benefit... We'd both turn into millionaires in the next two weeks xD

lol okay, got your point :P, and your right

though I didn't get the part where if you sell each other belongings, you'd become millionaires :P
I mean wouldn't just be as if trading? taking and giving, and in the end, there would be no difference...

anyway, what can I do with the creatures then?

Our alts have some more valueable things than old creatures ;)

Pip already indicated it, nobody is going to crucify you if you use the aged creatures yourself, but since you asked for the legality, i thought i'd use the topic to make that clear on the go.
Just shouldn't turn into regular practice.