Help the old dude plz

Alex40014

Hi all,

I am Alex40014, MP5, i have good creatures and i registered on 11.10.2007. Now the problem is that i haven't played over 2 years. I started playing again and wondered how I could enter Necrovion and Golemus, they weren't released yet when i played. In my storyline i can't advance anymore, so help me plz.

• Root Admin

To tell you outright would be a spoiler, You will need to go around and find your own ways to enter such places.

I would advise further research into lands you can currently access, For they will lead you to better find ways to get into the land you can visit, Have you looked in the archives and loreroot?

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1309173938' post='86806']
To tell you outright would be a spoiler, You will need to go around and find your own ways to enter such places.

I would advise further research into lands you can currently access, For they will lead you to better find ways to get into the land you can visit, Have you looked in the archives and loreroot?
[/quote]

Yes, but i always find some vague clues. Does someone has an alliance for me to join?
This is my info, i have full medusa and sun god.
http://magicduel.com/players/Alex40014

• Root Admin

I dont doubt you are old, I already checked your age, and your ID number surely proves that you did come from said era, But as back then, Spoilers were spoilers,

While one does not have to specifically join an alliance to enter either of the lands, It does help if you yourself do not know how to, or cannot enter said land, Since you would be able to recieve help in regards to Jump To leader.

You wont find specific answers on the forum to this question, There is much new land to explore since you left, The Tribunal has also openened, which you would not have seen, Investigate, there is much new things.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1309177856' post='86814']
I dont doubt you are old, I already checked your age, and your ID number surely proves that you did come from said era, But as back then, Spoilers were spoilers,

While one does not have to specifically join an alliance to enter either of the lands, It does help if you yourself do not know how to, or cannot enter said land, Since you would be able to recieve help in regards to Jump To leader.

You wont find specific answers on the forum to this question, There is much new land to explore since you left, The Tribunal has also openened, which you would not have seen, Investigate, there is much new things.
[/quote]

Is it forbidden to have a second account, since i just created a new account, to explore the lands a bit? Because with my main i have allready seen very much.

[quote name='Alex40014' timestamp='1309253275' post='86849']
Thanks but the thing i need the most is an alliance because i have 4975honor and a balanced profile, i can attack noman for honor :(
[/quote]
Alliance or losses... If you come to GoE you will find a few friendly ppl eager to help you with balance issue, I am sure.

You will find [b]G[/b]azebo [b]o[/b]f [b]E[/b]quilibrium ([b]GoE[/b]) squarely (or roundly) in the center of the realm (and your map).

EDIT: I hope this is not a spoiler.

Edited by Rumi

Hello Alex40014,

welcome back to the realm.

it is best if you look into each land and their alliances and find what one works best for you in game.
Are you a fighter or a researcher?
Most alliance are ether one or the other but also a mix of both. it is more you need to find what best fits you as a player and a character.

You will find plenty of players willing to part with information of each land and its alliance or for the most part
you can find the land capitols and look and see what alliance are in each land.

I am sure if you question some of the old player or ask the kings nicely they will happy respond to your question to help you
find you path in the realm again. :D

It is best not to be to hasty in joining just any alliance or land.