Credit/Debit Card Issue.

Quas

Tried to make a monthly 5$ Subscription for MD. Made a PayPal account, activated it, entered my card REALLY correctly.. multiple times..and,
[color="#FF0000"]
"We were unable to verify your credit or debit card. To proceed with your purchase, please select a different payment method or add a different credit or debit card, then click Continue."[/color]

Any advice please ?

Edited by Quashen

is it a new paypal account?

if it is, you have to verify the account before you can use it, they send you like 2 and 3 pence to your account, you check your statement and fill in the amounts in the verification page (paypal has an FAQ on it)

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1309440204' post='86901']
is it a new paypal account?

if it is, you have to verify the account before you can use it, they send you like 2 and 3 pence to your account, you check your statement and fill in the amounts in the verification page (paypal has an FAQ on it)
[/quote]

Tried, entered the card number correctly and....well...

[color="#FFA500"]"We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card."[/color]

Is there a problem with the card? because I doubt it.. yesterday I went to deposit a ammount, did it with no problems, even checked to see if it was deposited, no problems..

[b]UPDATE[/b]: I made some research here and there and found out i gotta complete some papers.. (bank policy for internet transactions). Topic Closed. Thank you Grido.

Edited by Quashen

wait, WHAT?

*laughs hardly*

Omg, I'm so sory Burns, Grido *laughs again*..i'm just too tired

Well, thank you Burns for taking youre time making a post in my topic XD. Is that ok?

Edited by Quashen