Images
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Ethereal queen
-
Forum to profile page link
There are occasions when I would like to look at the profile pages of those characters that are not online within the game. Would it be possible to have an option allowing forum members to link their character profile pages to their forum page? Or is there one already that I missed?! EQ
-
Offer of assistance..if and when required!
Just wanted it to be known, that should u wish to use an english writer for any parts of the game...I am a freelance writer and copywriter, and would be more than happy to help with such an exquisitely created game, I would like to help show the same great care and attention for the text! Thanks for such a great game! EQ x