Introduction

Hello to everyone!

Honestly, this is not much of an introduction, as I actually first played about a year ago, but unfortunately I was very misguided on what the game was about, or better, what would interest me. I spent most of my time concerned with combat, strength, and trying to understand how to make my critters the best, as fast as possible. It quickly became boring.

Lo and behold, I return a few weeks ago, willing to give it another try. The first thing I find is a certain beginners quest by Burns (I have no way of expressing my thanks). Just through the short part 1 of that series, I found an entirely new, and far more interesting world. A world that I could be a part of. So, now I go, adventuring around trying to learn about different lands and discover puzzles to be solved. I am currently trying to train some, though mainly so I can adventure more and become a bigger collector of critters (another thing I enjoy). The biggest thing I wish to find right now is a land I can call my home.

I have found my way into Golemus, and, no offense to its peoples, after spending a large amount of time reading about Golemus and spending time there, I am not sure I will be joining. I enjoyed the change of scenery though!

My biggest interest right now is Loreroot, especially after spending some time talking with King Firsanthalas. I am excited to see where that interest will lead.

So...well.. hello! I am Krioni, Adventurer, critter lover, and known to be generally curious. I hope to meet some of you out there and enjoy this world.
Krioni

Also, as a last note, I know some of the upper mind powers (apparently) need adepts. I am an adept of someone at the moment from that period a year ago, but I would like someone who is generally interested in the same type of stuff as above and willing to give me some advice (not spoilers) but advice and support would be awesome. Let me know!

• Root Admin

The adept system has changed recently so that you need 100 Active days to become an adept, so if you dont have this you might not be able to.

But welcome back! its nice to see old faces return :D

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1309970766' post='87247']
The adept system has changed recently so that you need 100 Active days to become an adept, so if you dont have this you might not be able to.

But welcome back! its nice to see old faces return :D
[/quote]

Ah, fantastic information, thank you Chewett. Hopefully, with time I will have those active days! I have not removed myself as adept from the other person, and I am still listed as his adept, so I guess I will leave it for now and just talk with everyone here on the forums and in game. And I am excited about returning, especially with everything else that seems so much more interesting now. Thanks for the welcome!

[quote name='Sharazhad' timestamp='1309984692' post='87260']
[color="#2e8b57"][i]Welcome Krioni, I hope to see you around a bit more often.[/i][/color]
[/quote]
You too Sharazhad! Also, I did catch that bag :D

One last thing I wanted to ask, even if I cannot be an adept of someone, I do feel like I either need an introduction of a mentor in the combat system. Though I have used it for a while, I still do not truly understand it to any degree (I feel). If anyone is willing to either point me in the direction of some good reading or mentor me a little that would be fantastic.

Edited by Grido

• 3 weeks later...

fighting is one of the things I am pretty good at, and I'v made quite a few fighting tests for my MP3 group, but if u've already entered LR... Then I'm not sure how much help I can be, anyway, pm me here or im-game and I'll try 'nd help

As a Golemus citizen, I find it a shame you do not think you will become a citizen yourself, but that is a choice you should make with full confidence, so take your time over your decision :)

I have no need of adepts, but you are welcome to seek help off me, I'm generally found at the Paper Cabin, or when I find time, Ivory Lighthouse on Golemus - as for sharing similar interests, I have one of the larger creature collections as well as a fair variety of them (Whilst I might be reluctant to share these, I could certainly point you in the right directions to get some of your own).

With fighting it would be pretty pointless to talk to me, unless you want relatively basic stuff - If you find MoM doesn't fill your needs in that regard, I'm sure Burns or Shadowseeker would be happy to help :)