Trapped at the Oak Fort

While I do not mind entirely, I am trapped at the Oak Fort and am unable to move.

I keep getting the same error, no matter how many times I restart my browser, clear my cache, or clear my history. I've run two cleaner scans on my computer thus far, and nothing has changed.

[b]"Please clear cache and refresh your interface. If this problem persists, try again in a few minutes or report it as a bug."[/b]

At this point, I would regard this as a bug. To my knowledge, there are other users in the game who are using fire fox without a problem at the moment, and that happens to be the browser I use.

What should I do concerning this movement issue?

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

While this is no solution to the bug, you might be able to us jump to leader or other teleportation spells to move out, temporarily solving the trapped problem.

Update: seems like this is a global problem. I'm getting the same message on raven's peace and oak fort as well. Teleportation spells work fine, but once I want to move via arrows, I'm stuck.

Edited by Udgard

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1310372799' post='87581']
While this is no solution to the bug, you might be able to us jump to leader or other teleportation spells to move out, temporarily solving the trapped problem.

Update: seems like this is a global problem. I'm getting the same message on raven's peace and oak fort as well. Teleportation spells work fine, but once I want to move via arrows, I'm stuck.
[/quote]

I had the same with the arrows but I cleaned cache and it worked, but not in Oak fort. Btw can you teleport me out Udgard?

Ok, tried clearing cache again and now it works fine for me (btw, I'm using FF 5.0).
As for teleporting people out; alas, I think my teleportation spells only work on self, so I can't help you there :(

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1310406702' post='87630']
Yeah, as others have said, Close MD, clear cache, and it should work. I got it on IE and it after logging out, and clearing cache
[/quote]

Did not work for me, still stuck at "Caves of Torment".

Tried several browsers, and another computer i never used to play MD on.. still stuck :(