free credits just once?

Hi,
I am new, so don't kill me, if this is the wrong topic in the forum.

I just read the recent announcement that from now on the free credit links can only be use once...

And obviously this is the case now and I can't get any free credits anymore or do I miss something?

Why does nobody complain on this?

- Knups

Hi, as far as I understand, that means that for alternate accounts are now treated the same. Free credit links "regenerate" once every 24 hours, but is previously separate for each account so each account can get its own free credit. Now each of your account will have a single list, so you can vote only once per day no matter how many accounts you have.

You can still get free credits (and it works perfectly the same as usual if you have only 1 account), but now you'll need to choose which account to vote with if you have multiple accounts. It still "regenerates" every 24 hours.

Edited by Udgard

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1312972026' post='89933']
Hi, as far as I understand, that means that for alternate accounts are now treated the same. Free credit links "regenerate" once every 24 hours, but is previously separate for each account so each account can get its own free credit. Now each of your account will have a single list, so you can vote only once per day no matter how many accounts you have.

You can still get free credits (and it works perfectly the same as usual if you have only 1 account), but now you'll need to choose which account to vote with if you have multiple accounts. It still "regenerates" every 24 hours.
[/quote]

Exactly and this is because many top lists (almost all) track ip for voting so multiple voting for the same sites from same ip is not recommended and not viable.

Thank you for clarification. But I thought I used the free credits yesterday in the morning (10:00 am server time) and now it still not possible to use the links today (4 pm server time).

Maybe I am wrong, so I will check it again later...

[quote name='Knups' timestamp='1312982623' post='89940']
But I thought I used the free credits yesterday in the morning (10:00 am server time) and now it still not possible to use the links today (4 pm server time).
[/quote]

I can confirm this. Exactly the same happened to me this morning, while I have only one account. I'll give it another try tomorrow ...