Still banned :/

Ledah

Still perma-banned after a week for including 'malicious code' in my papers. <REMOVED> :P Sent off 2 emails and nothing. If I'm gonna stay banned can someone tell me so I don't waste anymore time logging in.

Edited by Chewett
dont tell people

It's a different sort of ban, Tipu. At least, I think it is, I'm not entirely sure. I never received a bot check email. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though. I'm pretty unfamiliar with the different bans and I intend to keep it that way.

When I got banned for malicious code in my COS, I could access the main page and that was it. If I tried to log in, I got a message that told me to contact Mur.
I emailed Mur, waited a few days, and then I was unbanned.

Keep checking, Ledah, you'll be unbanned eventually, give it a little time. ^_^

Bot check is a automatic generated reply-email. When ever a new email address is rcvd it will automatically reply with a bot check mail. I guess brulant ur Email id was already is the safe list of the council members.

Actually when i got into jail i did send a email to CMs from my Rediffmail account but the Bot check mail backfired. Then i used hotmail then everything was fine. U may think the CMs have revd ur email but actually they won't had rcvd.

And important Plz stay online (Idle) don't logout. Cos the unban spells affect only when u r online. Also some times demon king might visit jail to annoy Prisoners with his jokes. So that time it is important u say online so that he can unban u.

There was one more guy who got into jail due to fugitive feature his name was " wizard of heaven " ??(something like that ) Ledah plz pass him this info too if u c him.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Tipu' timestamp='1319953149' post='94877']
And important Plz stay online (Idle) don't logout. Cos the unban spells affect only when u r online. Also some times demon king might visit jail to annoy Prisoners with his jokes. So that time it is important u say online so that he can unban u.
[/quote]

What rubbish is he spouting! You need to be online to be unjailed? When has this restriction applied?

And as pip said, he is Banned, not jailed, much worse fate.

Actually, isn't he jailed?

[color="#CCCCCC"]Ann. 1324 - [2010-03-07 02:19:12 - Alpha 9][/color]
Not so long ago i issued a warning regarding alt abuse for taking advantage of the 5 credit promotion. Some of you ignored you. First to go is Ledah. 59 alts baned, [b]main account imprisoned for undefined time. He can get out on special occasions or if someone with unban power decides so.[/b] Escaping the prison by other ways will increse punishment severely. For gathering silver from alts, all his items (2) and 98 silver got confiscated. For doing the crime so soon after a public warning (or during) not to do so he also receives a secondary punishment: attack reduced from 900+ to 1, defence reduced from 300+ to 1, power reduced from 200+ to 1. Kicked from alliance with 25% loyalty penalty.

Sounds like prison to me.