Is The "Age of Depletion" at our door?

DarkRaptor

Many things have been said about resources and resource depletion and now recent alliance moves seem to have made a giant step into the depletion of the East...

Its a sad day to me and even if i'm not a citizen of the East i care about its depletion, until now viscosity was probably the best thing to avoid it.
Its hard to realize that starting today it seems viscosity will no more be a obstacle to one of the well known depleters.

There is still some hope... behavior is possible to change.. soon we will see...

There is always something to do about alliance takeovers of an illegal nature. Its one thing to be taken over by soemone in the alliance who thinks you are not doing a good job. It is another to join for an "outside" reason only to invite soemone for a takeover. This will be looked into shortly.

Well i must say, from my point of view, That kind of "alliance move" is not a honorable one. In fact, and by whats being said, my perspective of Eon character was totally wrong, since i considered Eon a Fierce But Honorable fighter...

Still, every day that passes the alliance badge is paying out on land loyalty.