A Time for Reflection

Kiley

It has recently been brought to my attention that due to the guild's negotiations with fellow members of MD, that my leadership of the guild may be under scrutiny. I would ask all citizens of MD to review the mission statement of the Fusioneer's and know that I take this to heart and will not falter in my beliefs. I sat on the beach while composing this, my eyes drifting off to the waters that surround the land I love. It is not idle thought behind my words, but a passion that resides within my very being. I will not be forced by the leaders to resign due to what lies within my heart, and will always do what is right and just in my own mind.

Who are the Fusioneers?

A small group of of Golemus Golemicarum citizens, The Fusioneers, have come together to provide heat to the citizens of Magic Duel. Armed with advanced technologies we roam the lands in search of the heat hungry. This loyal and tight knit guild walks not only with the pride of Golemus Golemicarum in their hearts, but with a [b]deep respect for all lands and their laws.[/b] Should you find yourself in need of our services, I encourage you to take a stroll throughout the realm in search of a guild member.

Edited by Kiley